Aaron Rodgers to the Jets rumor: Merged

2 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

Here’s something I’ve noticed in the time I’ve been on this board... The people who “don’t buy in to the narrative the Jets want us to believe are always the ones to face ridicule.

I really don't think that's true at all. Some of the most popular posters on the board (and most respected) routinely make fun of the Jets and are skeptical of things they're doing... And the sunshine pumping super homers are generally ignored.

There are certain posters, however, who are relentlessly negative and never see the value in anything the org tries to do... And they usually aren't even funny, which is what really makes them miserable to deal with.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

Where have we gotten better so far? Frankly all I’m seeing is a worsening of the team to this point. Downgrades or sidegrades at best.  Very unimpressed with this off-season so far.

Basically we’re in “Rodgers will fix it all” land now….before we have Rodgers. Just waiting to see how much we have to fork over for him…and when.

I like this year's WR Room better than last year's.

3 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

Here’s something I’ve noticed in the time I’ve been on this board... The people who “don’t buy in to the narrative the Jets want us to believe are always the ones to face ridicule.

”go root for another team” “you’re not really a Jets fan” “why are you always so miserable” “you’re a troll” …and yet, the people who question and criticize or don’t buy in to what the optos are selling are almost always proven right.
I went through it when I was the guy taking shots for being the first to say Darnold sucked, and so have many others through the years. Now it’s @bitonti’s turn. 

If I had to bet my money on whether Bit or the board ends up proven right in this discussion, I’m going with @bitonti all day long. History is on his side.

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Green Ghost said:

Probably referring to the rumors about Rodgers, Cobb, OBJ and Zeke?

Maybe we can wait until some of those guys are actually signed? 

And the rumor regarding Zeke is worded to suggest that the Jets are on his list, not that Zeke is on the Jets list. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Maybe we can wait until some of those guys are actually signed? 

And the rumor regarding Zeke is worded to suggest that the Jets are on his list, not that Zeke is on the Jets list. 

Agree 100%

I was answering his question (hence the question mark in my reply) not giving my opinion.
For the record, I’m yes on Rodgers, No on Zeke, and not crazy about OBJ.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

are you serious? He was MVP of first half of that super bowl before he blew out his knee

I have mixed feelings on OBJ. If we had a young QB, I would probably be against it, however with Rodgers I believe OBJ may workout.  I'm assuming he will resemble the OBJ prior to his second knee surgery. 

5 hours ago, Lith said:

No actually, it doesn't.

Is Aaron Rodgers Washed?

As an AI language model, I cannot make subjective judgments or opinions about individuals or their abilities. However, I can provide some objective information about Aaron Rodgers' recent performance in the NFL.

Aaron Rodgers is currently the quarterback for the Green Bay Packers and has been playing in the NFL for over a decade. In the 2020 NFL season, he led the Packers to a 13-3 record and won the MVP award for his outstanding performance, throwing for 4,299 yards and 48 touchdowns with only 5 interceptions. This is an indication that he is still performing at a high level and is considered one of the top quarterbacks in the league.

It is worth noting that performance can fluctuate for any athlete, and factors such as injuries, team dynamics, and overall strategy can impact an individual's performance. Therefore, it is important to consider a range of factors when evaluating a player's performance rather than simply relying on subjective opinions.

Chat GPT famously only uses data pre 2021

2 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Much like Rihanna, Zoe Saldana, Zendaya, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Sydney Sweeney are on "my list" but I somehow doubt I'm on any of theirs.  

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Waka Flocka Flacco said:

Tell them about the time you got accosted by CBNY in the bathroom at the senior bowl and peed on yourself.

I enjoy that this took place in a bathroom 

And that I peed myself in the bathroom 

Isn't peeing yourself in the bathroom the best place to do it? 

Besides everyone knows what happens in an Alabama men's room stays in the Alabama men's room