Sauce hints that Aaron Rodgers is a Jet... or that the McRib is back fulltime.

2 minutes ago, nycdan said:

If anyone ever intends to eat a McRib, I strongly suggest you do not attempt to learn how they are made.

I only hurled from fast food twice.  once was from a mcrib an the other time was a roast beef sammich from arbys 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, nycdan said:

If anyone ever intends to eat a McRib, I strongly suggest you do not attempt to learn how they are made.

Have you ever been to a hot dog processing plant?  Because I have, and after leaving the plant, you would swear you never want to eat another hot dog again for the rest of your life.  I almost wanted to puke!

43 minutes ago, pointman said:

I mean, the McRib full time would be a pretty insane pipe dream come true.

The logistics are impossible. There are only so many sewer rats at one time that can be harvested and processed responsibly. Unfortunately the worlds appetite for the McRib is unsustainable and McDonalds, being environmentally conscious, acts responsibly.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, pointman said:

Joel Mchale Lol GIF by NETFLIX

this guy thinks that the McRib is actual pork 

1 hour ago, nycdan said:

1 hour ago, Jack Straw said:

Screenshot 2023-03-07 at 3.25.11 PM.png

1 hour ago, THE BARON said:

I only hurled from fast food twice.  once was from a mcrib an the other time was a roast beef sammich from arbys 

1 hour ago, Alka said:

Have you ever been to a hot dog processing plant?  Because I have, and after leaving the plant, you would swear you never want to eat another hot dog again for the rest of your life.  I almost wanted to puke!

You guys should read The Jungle, by Upton Sinclair. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Embrace the Suck said:

The logistics are impossible. There are only so many sewer rats at one time that can be harvested and processed responsibly. Unfortunately the worlds appetite for the McRib is unsustainable and McDonalds, being environmentally conscious, acts responsibly.

i hate you middle finger GIF

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Mcribs are the most vile thing known to man.

Pressed gristle coated in babysh*t like BBQ sauce on a doughy bun.

Only thing worse they could do to it is add some kale to sandwich.

oh, ****.... im gonna puke just thinking about it...

6 minutes ago, OilfieldJet said:

You guys need tp come to Texas and I will show you some ribs....best BBQ on the planet.

I got a TX BBQ story to share from 7 years ago.  Had to go to Houston for just a day for my job. Flew in from Newark the night before and took care of business.  Before heading back to the airport for a 5pm flight home, I decided to get some Texas BBQ for lunch.  Went into a likely looking BBQ place.   Ordered ribs and some beans.  The ribs came out.  They were dry and not dripping with savory BBQ sauce as I had expected.  I remarked about it to the server who was a big middle aged TX man... He looked at me and said... LOUDLY

This aint St Louis, boy... This is HOUSTON !!! HOUSTON BOY !!!

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, pointman said:

Bruh wtf is that?? That isn't real. RIGHT?

Its ABSOLUTELY real.  McDonald's had pizza in the 1990s.  And, I hate to admit it, I thought it was pretty good for what it was.  You could get a full size (probably a large) or personal size.  

Google it and know it to be true!

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Its ABSOLUTELY real.  McDonald's had pizza in the 1990s.  And, I hate to admit it, I thought it was pretty good for what it was.  You could get a full size (probably a large) or personal size.  

There's apparently a mega-McDonalds that still sells pizza, along with pasta and other strange options. In Orlando, FL. Of course.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

College Football Wow GIF by Cincinnati Bearcats