Jump to content

Sauce hints that Aaron Rodgers is a Jet... or that the McRib is back fulltime.


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, nycdan said:

If anyone ever intends to eat a McRib, I strongly suggest you do not attempt to learn how they are made.

I only hurled from fast food twice.  once was from a mcrib an the other time was a roast beef sammich from arbys 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, nycdan said:

If anyone ever intends to eat a McRib, I strongly suggest you do not attempt to learn how they are made.

Have you ever been to a hot dog processing plant?  Because I have, and after leaving the plant, you would swear you never want to eat another hot dog again for the rest of your life.  I almost wanted to puke!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, pointman said:

I mean, the McRib full time would be a pretty insane pipe dream come true.

The logistics are impossible. There are only so many sewer rats at one time that can be harvested and processed responsibly. Unfortunately the worlds appetite for the McRib is unsustainable and McDonalds, being environmentally conscious, acts responsibly.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pointman said:

Joel Mchale Lol GIF by NETFLIX

 

this guy thinks that the McRib is actual pork 

 

1 hour ago, nycdan said:

If anyone ever intends to eat a McRib, I strongly suggest you do not attempt to learn how they are made.

 

1 hour ago, Jack Straw said:

Screenshot 2023-03-07 at 3.25.11 PM.png

 

1 hour ago, THE BARON said:

I only hurled from fast food twice.  once was from a mcrib an the other time was a roast beef sammich from arbys 

 

1 hour ago, Alka said:

Have you ever been to a hot dog processing plant?  Because I have, and after leaving the plant, you would swear you never want to eat another hot dog again for the rest of your life.  I almost wanted to puke!

You guys should read The Jungle, by Upton Sinclair. 

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Embrace the Suck said:

The logistics are impossible. There are only so many sewer rats at one time that can be harvested and processed responsibly. Unfortunately the worlds appetite for the McRib is unsustainable and McDonalds, being environmentally conscious, acts responsibly.

i hate you middle finger GIF

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Mcribs are the most vile thing known to man.

Pressed gristle coated in babysh*t like BBQ sauce on a doughy bun.

Only thing worse they could do to it is add some kale to sandwich.

oh, ****.... im gonna puke just thinking about it...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, OilfieldJet said:

You guys need tp come to Texas and I will show you some ribs....best BBQ on the planet.

I got a TX BBQ story to share from 7 years ago.  Had to go to Houston for just a day for my job. Flew in from Newark the night before and took care of business.  Before heading back to the airport for a 5pm flight home, I decided to get some Texas BBQ for lunch.  Went into a likely looking BBQ place.   Ordered ribs and some beans.  The ribs came out.  They were dry and not dripping with savory BBQ sauce as I had expected.  I remarked about it to the server who was a big middle aged TX man... He looked at me and said... LOUDLY

This aint St Louis, boy... This is HOUSTON !!! HOUSTON BOY !!!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, pointman said:

Bruh wtf is that?? That isn't real. RIGHT?

Its ABSOLUTELY real.  McDonald's had pizza in the 1990s.  And, I hate to admit it, I thought it was pretty good for what it was.  You could get a full size (probably a large) or personal size.  

Google it and know it to be true!

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Its ABSOLUTELY real.  McDonald's had pizza in the 1990s.  And, I hate to admit it, I thought it was pretty good for what it was.  You could get a full size (probably a large) or personal size.  

Google it and know it to be true!

There's apparently a mega-McDonalds that still sells pizza, along with pasta and other strange options. In Orlando, FL. Of course.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Its ABSOLUTELY real.  McDonald's had pizza in the 1990s.  And, I hate to admit it, I thought it was pretty good for what it was.  You could get a full size (probably a large) or personal size.  

Google it and know it to be true!

College Football Wow GIF by Cincinnati Bearcats

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...