The Jets Haters Are Out In Full Force Already

And wait until Rodgers signs with the Jets tonight around 11:30-11:45 (same time as Brett Favre did-remember you guys?) It's going on all over YouTube in the comment sections of all the guys who do the live Jets content shows like Matt O's Jets 24/7 Jake Asman's show and in the PFT comment section as well as Pardon the Interruption and these jets hater club people who live on Twitter. All these guys who like to laugh at the Jets are afraid that their narrative of the SOJ is going to become a thing of the past WHEN Rodgers is signed-TONIGHT!

• Upvote 2

Just now, SoFlaJets said:

Yea it was 15 years ago this August when Woody made his first big move like this when he signed Brett Favre. I can't believe I can remember it so well like it happened 2 years ago. That's one of the cool things about getting old-as the years fly by so fast the wait between football seasons seems a lot shorter than it used to.

That wasn't 15 years ago, RIGHT? wtf Time is too fast.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

3 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

And wait until Rodgers signs with the Jets tonight around 11:30-11:45 (same time as Brett Favre did-remember you guys?) It's going on all over YouTube in the comment sections of all the guys who do the live Jets content shows like Matt O's Jets 24/7 Jake Asman's show and in the PFT comment section as well as Pardon the Interruption and these jets hater club people who live on Twitter. All these guys who like to laugh at the Jets are afraid that their narrative of the SOJ is going to become a thing of the past WHEN Rodgers is signed-TONIGHT!

Settle down there Sparky. They’re still the Jets till they prove otherwise. I’ve personally been waiting since the early 80’s. One thing we all can count on is….

Death, taxes, and the Jets sucking. ?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

2 minutes ago, Gibby said:

Settle down there Sparky. They’re still the Jets till they prove otherwise. I’ve personally been waiting since the early 80’s. One thing we all can count on is….

Death, taxes, and the Jets sucking. ?

Who told you my real name -well nickname was Sparky and that I used to be a New York Yankees relief pitcher

images.jpeg

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

Jimmy, it's not just Jet haters...there's a lot of our fan base hating the idea of him coming to the Jets for one reason or other.  I've said it since we signed Hackett, he's coming.  I don't know if it's going to be as soon as tonight though, but he's coming.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

35 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

Meds might help.

23 minutes ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

Jimmy, it's not just Jet haters...there's a lot of our fan base hating the idea of him coming to the Jets for one reason or other.  I've said it since we signed Hackett, he's coming.  I don't know if it's going to be as soon as tonight though, but he's coming.

It amazes me bro, there are a LOT of probably newer Jets fans who still want Zach Wilson to be the starter-you'll see them all day. I've been paying a lot more attention lately because I am sick of the never-ending bad news you get with politics so I've been using Jets football and working on my music career to try and help stay sane...try the key word 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

42 minutes ago, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

Jets have been a joke of the league for 50 years and you think them signing Aaron Rodgers fixes that?... 

Only winning the superbowl will fix it

Such a SOJ fan Greeny/Benigno take. There were periods of time in the past 40 or so your that the Jets had some very good teams and were no joke.  The Jets were very good from 81-86.  They were also good from 97-2010.  

• Upvote 6
  • Thumb Down 2

25 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

They grew up needing to do so and never grew past it. Can't say I blame them. I went to an Army Navy game there once, what a sh*t hole.

The Link is a toilet with the lowest common denominator = people from Philly. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Such a SOJ fan Greeny/Benigno take. There were periods of time in the past 40 or so your that the Jets had some very good teams and were no joke.  The Jets were very good from 81-86.  They were also good from 97-2010.  

Damn you have a raging hard on for Greeny/Benigno, you might want to get that checked out

1 hour ago, pointman said:

Meh, people talk sh*t to me at random when they see my hat and there are more than one of them. Its funny to them, but I punch faces for this sh*tty team. And the only fans that you gotta be weary of are the Philly ones. Those scumbags wield pool balls in socks. 

And Oakland Raiders fans.  Believe me. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Saul Goodman said:

I’m in the extreme minority but signing Rodgers seems to be a classic SOJ move. Owner pushing for a splash, signing a clearly declining player, who isn’t even sure he wants to continue playing football. There are lots of red flags. 

Nah I'm with you. I'd rather not go with him but meh, what can you do. What else do we have. Looks like Lamar is off the table and I can't take another year of the Mike White nonsense. Its worse than the love affair for Glennon.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, pointman said:

Meh, people talk sh*t to me at random when they see my hat and there are more than one of them. Its funny to them, but I punch faces for this sh*tty team. And the only fans that you gotta be weary of are the Philly ones. Those scumbags wield pool balls in socks. 

If I punched the people that made fun of the Jets around me, I'd have 0 friends and my family would disown me.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Jets have always been the butt of all jokes nfl... Look at the draft blunders video... The mud bowl... The late hit... The butt fumble... Tim Tebow... Rich kotite... Tommy lam Jones... Richard Todd... Sanchez... Etc etc... 

Just because they had a year or two in between the sh*t doesn't make them not sh*t. 

30 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

I’m in the extreme minority but signing Rodgers seems to be a classic SOJ move. Owner pushing for a splash, signing a clearly declining player, who isn’t even sure he wants to continue playing football. There are lots of red flags. 

You aren't wrong but this is what happens when you whiff on the second overall pick....we are actually lucky that a high quality vet is available to bridge the gap otherwise these next few years would be a complete waste. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1