Sauce Has a Request For Jets Fans

6 minutes ago, Green Truth said:

He better just be kidding about burning that thing. What front office person is finally going to tell him not to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he's for real, but I'm with you. It's entirely unnecessary to burn such a cool trophy.

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, Green Truth said:

He better just be kidding about burning that thing. What front office person is finally going to tell him not to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love Sauce, but this would not be a wise decision.  Last thing he would want years from now as they video is on replay during award ceremony for him or voters.

• Upvote 3

This isn't like Rodgers, Green Bay and their fans are really at odds.

Rodgers will be a Packer for life.  Rodgers may play for us a year or two, then spend his time as a former Packer in his post football life.

Burning a symbol of their teams fans is just a bad idea - if the goal is to help get him signed.

Maybe if he decides not to come it would be a far better idea (still not a good one)

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

Rodgers will be a Packer for life.  Rodgers may play for us a year or two, then spend his time as a former Packer in his post football life.

Burning a symbol of their teams fans is just a bad idea - if the goal is to help get him signed.

Maybe if he decides not to come it would be a far better idea (still not a good one)

Thank you.

How does Sauce think that this helps?

Rogers has played 18 years and developed a HOF career in Green Bay, why would he want anyone insulting the fan base?

This isn’t high school or college, this a grown man and this has been his life.

Sauce slow down and grow up…

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

47 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Thank you.

How does Sauce think that this helps?

Rogers has played 18 years and developed a HOF career in Green Bay, why would he want anyone insulting the fan base?

This isn’t high school or college, this a grown man and this has been his life.

Sauce slow down and grow up…

I don't think it's meant as a sign of disrespect... I think its meant as "I wont hold this trophy over your head ... in fact I'll get rid of it, I'll burn it."

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

11 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

I don't think it's meant as a sign of disrespect... I think its meant as "I wont hold this trophy over your head ... in fact I'll get rid of it, I'll burn it."

Sure.  That might be the case.  But this is all about perception right now.  Regardless of the reasoning., do you really think Aaron Rodgers wants to see a burning cheese head all over Twitter and ESPN - being burnt by the most visible player on the Jets?  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

26 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Exactly the way I took it. Plus….

6DB37A7C-7427-4ACB-9A65-05D69DF2608C.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lurker89 said:

Ummmmmm Thank you..

This is what happens when you become way way older than the players on the team!!

Hahahahahh let me get my Cloud to begin to yell at.....

Old Man Yells at Cloud | Know Your Meme

• Upvote 1