Any chance we trade for Davante Adams?

what flavor dumpster fire must the raiders be right now. 

What did the creepy owner that makes his dad look like Adonis do to him to make him want to leave?  

That ****ed up hair do looking mfer got his all pro wr a new offensive minded HC and QB which "should be" upgrades for the offense and he still wants out?

I laugh my ass off every time I think of how our resident bozo of a raiders fan told us for years how his team was made up of all stars and yet they havent done isht in the playoffs since he posted here.  They have been one and done twice since 2002 lololol

what a fkn bozo and couldnt be happier

• Post of the Week 1

On 3/9/2023 at 8:57 AM, Rhg1084 said:

If we land Rodgers what are the odds we can go get Adams? Imagine how good this offense will be if we plug him in with Rodgers? Not sure how it’ll all work with the cap and everything but it might be a possibility. Dolphins fans already nervous lol.

The Raiders aren’t  trading Devante Adams they would have to eat thirty million dollars .    They will be trading Hunter Renfrow after June 1 .   ( that one that’s almost a lock). .  

4 hours ago, whodeawhodat said:

what flavor dumpster fire must the raiders be right now. 

What did the creepy owner that makes his dad look like Adonis do to him to make him want to leave?  

That ****ed up hair do looking mfer got his all pro wr a new offensive minded HC and QB which "should be" upgrades for the offense and he still wants out?

I laugh my ass off every time I think of how our resident bozo of a raiders fan told us for years how his team was made up of all stars and yet they havent done isht in the playoffs since he posted here.  They have been one and done twice since 2002 lololol

what a fkn bozo and couldnt be happier

I shudder to think how Jets fans who post on other teams' boards comport themselves.

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Jets will be seeing Devante Adams when he takes Sauce Gardner to the shed.   Sauce will be known as burn’t sauce after that game.   Note to Sauce - pull a revis when you get burnt don’t forget to grab your hamstring .    Son you’re about to get a football lesson. 

Congrats on nice game for Adams. Raiders still losing by double digits.

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

Jets will be seeing Devante Adams when he takes Sauce Gardner to the shed.   Sauce will be known as burn’t sauce after that game.   Note to Sauce - pull a revis when you get burnt don’t forget to grab your hamstring .    Son you’re about to get a football lesson. 

Who's your backup QB? I doubt Jimmy g is still playing in mid November.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Who's your backup QB? I doubt Jimmy g is still playing in mid November.

Next Tom Brady -  Aiden O’Connell .  They say he’s probably  top five most accurate Qbs in the nfl  right now.   Do I think that’s nuts- yes but Raiders coaching staff really believes that. 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Tooooon said:

Congrats on nice game for Adams. Raiders still losing by double digits.

Go believe  the Jets defense stopping the Raiders offense .   Raiders defense line Maxx Crosby , Jerry Tillery - worse run defender but is big reason c Jones numbers improved a lot / Bryon Young ( Alabama)  Tyrell Wilson , and Chandler Jones are going to hit the Qb.      Secondary had a lot injuries last year, but they added a lot of man to man cbs that Patrick Graham wants to play.    THIS Raider defense just has to be average as the offense will carry them to win alot of games.      Raiders blew five double digit leads in the second half last year.     Go look it up . Facts.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Go believe  the Jets defense stopping the Raiders offense .   Raiders defense line Maxx Crosby , Jerry Tillery - worse run defender but is big reason c Jones numbers improved a lot / Bryon Young ( Alabama)  Tyrell Wilson , and Chandler Jones are going to hit the Qb.      Secondary had a lot injuries last year, but they added a lot of man to man cbs that Patrick Graham wants to play.    THIS Raider defense just has to be average as the offense will carry them to win alot of games.      Raiders blew five double digit leads in the second half last year.     Go look it up . Facts.

You won't have to worry about them blowing a double digit lead against the Jets.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Sounds like you have it all figured out.  Just one follow up question: Why is the Raiders over/under win total 2 full games less than Jets?

(Go look it up . Facts)

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Really? “burn’t sauce” is the best you could do?  

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

The Simpsons Kiss GIF by FOX International Channels

5 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Next Tom Brady -  Aiden O’Connell .  They say he’s probably  top five most accurate Qbs in the nfl  right now.   Do I think that’s nuts- yes but Raiders coaching staff really believes that. 

No, they do not really believe that.

5 hours ago, Snook said:

Why on earth are you bragging about this?

4 hours ago, Tooooon said:

Sounds like you have it all figured out.  Just one follow up question: Why is the Raiders over/under win total 2 full games less than Jets?

(Go look it up . Facts)

Who cares what anyone says in May .  A lot teams in may everyone thought was going to be good , and didn’t turn out that way.     Raiders with their backup scrub Qb went up and down the field against the 49ers.( finally had all their pieces healthy). 

5 hours ago, Snook said:

Why on earth are you bragging about this?

Those things change year to year.  Case in point Raiders had 21 point league week two against Cardinals .  They were in field goal range( second best kicker in the nfl) and Hunter Renfrow fumble the cardinals take it back.  Game over . Instead being 1-1 on season 0-2 .     Jets lost against Ravens  week one.   They are down what 13 points to week two team.   They recover onside kick and win the game.  Big thing going down 0-2 to pulling game out of your butt to go 1-1 .    Those type games have way changing season. 

The thing is nfl coach has to learn to keep playing to win than trying to sit on a double digit lead.  Especially when your defense had a lot injuries , and wasn’t very deep to begin with.