Any chance we trade for Davante Adams?

10 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

backup NFL QB is a great gig if you can land it. I'll bet he's banked a crapload over his career.

According to Over the Cap, he’s been paid over $27M over the course of his career. Not bad at all. 

• Upvote 2

• 5 months later...
3 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Zach only has like 5 games left as starter before Rodgers is back

I'm pretty sure Rodgers has said he's taking it slowly. Zach will probably (unfortunately) be the starter for longer than just 5 games.

Just now, Hex said:

I'm pretty sure Rodgers has said he's taking it slowly. Zach will probably (unfortunately) be the starter for longer than just 5 games.

Taking it slow? He said he’s trying to break records with this recovery. Where did you see he’s “taking it slow”?

18 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Taking it slow? He said he’s trying to break records with this recovery. Where did you see he’s “taking it slow”?

I can't find the quote currently, but at one point he said to not expect him to make a quick recovery. This was after he had been spotted walking around.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

It would be worse here than LV. How many targets he going to get splitting with g Wilson. Both would be upset. 

We need better play calling to use what we have or a new QB that can over come bad play calling

At least Hackett is smart enough to run the offense thru GW and Breece. Those guys are at least putting up numbers. When your stars don’t get their stats that’s when you have problems as an OC. 

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

It would be worse here than LV. How many targets he going to get splitting with g Wilson. Both would be upset. 

We need better play calling to use what we have or a new QB that can over come bad play calling

Idk we’re playing easier Ds now and once Rodgers comes back (hopefully soon) so one would think the O should improve + he’s light years better than Lazard which will help the O