Well He Bought An Apartment on The Upper West Side of Manhattan...

1 minute ago, nj meadowlands said:

Rodgers is not a UWS guy anyway

What's the going rate of Apts on the UWSofM? That's a lot of money to be tossing around for poontang chasing. At one point my dear (but slightly crazy)Vietnam Veteran brother and I were working on a street with a modeling agency in the building a couple of doors down and he was getting these crazy ideas of taking hostages

8 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

Could mean something...

Screen Shot 2023-03-09 at 9.22.57 AM.jpeg

If I had a couple hundred million, I’d also have an apartment on the upper west side of NY. Or maybe one of those sweet brownstones by Union Square. Even if I was only gonna use it part time. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

What's the going rate of Apts on the UWSofM? That's a lot of money to be tossing around for poontang chasing. At one point my dear (but slightly crazy)Vietnam Veteran brother and I were working on a street with a modeling agency in the building a couple of doors down and he was getting these crazy ideas of taking hostages

They ain't cheap, but I don't think Rodgers thinks about money.

7 minutes ago, Trotter said:

if he comes here i could see a suburb of FP - Harding, Bedminster etc.

He fits right in with New Hope, PA  but the commute is too long 

He'll just helicopter it in and out like Billy Joel does whenever he's doing those MSG month-long stands. Plus, now that you think about it, he would simply tell Woody to fly HIS whirlybird onto the rooftop to pick him up

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, undertow said:

It's shocking that grown adults think random Twitter posts are legit news.

You guys are amazing Mike Allen isn't he a guy who works for the NFL Network?  I can understand the frustration we're all having with this whole "Sign already" thing but all this kind of $hit is uncalled for. I am on Twitter and I see something from an NFLN dude but just in case undertow won't like the idea of me posting it on JN, in fact, he finds it "shocking" thus, I have to make the determination to not trust the source, better yet, let's revert back to the good old Jets Insider High School lunch table clique thing and if someone doesn't sit at the right table their post must be deleted as per y2k8

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

You guys are amazing Mike Allen isn't he a guy who works for the NFL Network?  I can understand the frustration we're all having with this whole "Sign already" thing but all this kind of $hit is uncalled for. I am on Twitter and I see something from an NFLN dude but just in case undertow won't like the idea of me posting it on JN, in fact, he finds it "shocking" thus, I have to make the determination to not trust the source, better yet, let's revert back to the good old Jets Insider High School lunch table clique thing and if someone doesn't sit at the right table their post must be deleted as per y2k8

Just checked this random Twitter person has 500 followers and all he has in his bio are pronouns. 

12 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

christian bale GIF
it’s an American Psycho reference 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

After buying an apartment in nyc maybe he does need the money and isn’t going to retire.

• Haha 1

Im pretty sure @michaelallennfl with 500 followers does not work for NFL Network. 

Plus, if you take a moment and click on the link in the guys bio, hes actually Michael Phillips who writes for some blog, StadiumRant.

Plus its an American Psycho reference.

32 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

this dude is laughing at you. First clue is the number of followers - it's @GATA at least be in the 3+ thousands or probably not legit.