Jets trade for Safety Chuck Clark

On 3/9/2023 at 9:23 PM, JetsfaninNorthHollywood said:

This is a good trade. Clark, by all accounts is a solid player on and off the field. 

According to @bitonti , by liking this trade for Clarke, you are claiming the Jets got the equivalent of Ronnie Lott!  Shame on you!

OK....ok.... ok  I'll stop the Bit trolling for a while until he posts his next really dumb take. 

• Sympathy 1

14 minutes ago, Dcat said:

According to @bitonti , by liking this trade for Clarke, you are claiming the Jets got the equivalent of Ronnie Lott!  Shame on you!

OK....ok.... ok  I'll stop the Bit trolling for a while until he posts his next really dumb take. 

I cant understand any take that doesnt say this was an absolutely great trade by JD and another example of why he is good at his job.

1. He targeted a player that was available not due to their play or an injury but because their team was forced to move on from him (because they drafted Hamilton)

2. He improved the team - I dont care how good Clark is, he is better then whitehead

3.  He saved money - Clark makes $2.2 million and allows us to move on from whitehead which saves $5 million

What else do people want from this guy?  Can we all please remember when we had Mike Macagnan paying people like Trumaine Johnson and then trading up and back in the middle rounds of drafts with absolutely no plan in place.

As for clark the player, I think it says a lot that he wore the mic for 2 seasons.  Always good to get veteran players who you can count on to know the defense.  I think its a great trade

• Post of the Week 2

52 minutes ago, BCJet said:

I cant understand any take that doesnt say this was an absolutely great trade by JD and another example of why he is good at his job.

1. He targeted a player that was available not due to their play or an injury but because their team was forced to move on from him (because they drafted Hamilton)

2. He improved the team - I dont care how good Clark is, he is better then whitehead

3.  He saved money - Clark makes $2.2 million and allows us to move on from whitehead which saves $5 million

What else do people want from this guy?  Can we all please remember when we had Mike Macagnan paying people like Trumaine Johnson and then trading up and back in the middle rounds of drafts with absolutely no plan in place.

As for clark the player, I think it says a lot that he wore the mic for 2 seasons.  Always good to get veteran players who you can count on to know the defense.  I think its a great trade

We all thought James Robinson was a good trade too 

Lets see Clark play first. I'm thinking cheaper whitehead

7 hours ago, Dcat said:

I did mention "Solid" and not spectacular! LOL