Aaron Rodgers tabbed as guest speaker at psychedelic convention this summer

doitny

Aaron Rodgers tabbed as guest speaker at psychedelic convention this summer

We don't have a decision on Aaron Rodgers' football future, but we do know at least one of his stops this summer.

The (as of now) Green Bay Packers quarterback is tabbed as a speaker for Psychedelic Science 2023 in Denver.

Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (12) waves to fans as he leaves the field following an NFL football game against the Los Angeles Rams in Green Bay, Wis. Monday, Dec. 19, 2022.

The fourth annual conference takes place from June 19-23 and "discover[s] the future of Psychedelic Science through informative talks, valuable workshops, exciting events and marketplace opportunities."

Of course, Rodgers won't be there to go over the Xs and Os of the gridiron, but the four-time MVP may just be an expert on some hallucinogens. In fact, he's been extremely open about his use of ayahuasca and mushrooms.

Aaron Rodgers #12 of the Green Bay Packers reacts after a play during the first quarter of the game against the Washington Commanders at FedExField on October 23, 2022 in Landover, Maryland.

RAMS 'TRYING TO' TRADE QUARTERBACK MATTHEW STAFFORD: REPORT

He even went as far as saying the usage of the psychedelic helped him win back-to-back MVPs in 2020 and 2021 and that it wasn't a "coincidence" that he earned the award twice after using it.

Rodgers recently got out of an "isolation retreat" where he spent four days in mostly darkness as a way to think about his future.

Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (12) warms up an NFL football game against the Buffalo Bills Sunday, Oct. 30, 2022, in Orchard Park.

Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (12) warms up an NFL football game against the Buffalo Bills Sunday, Oct. 30, 2022, in Orchard Park. (AP Photo/Adrian Kraus)

The New York Jets are full steam ahead for the Super Bowl XLV champion, having met with him at his home in California on Tuesday.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

He even went as far as saying the usage of the psychedelic helped him win back-to-back MVPs in 2020 and 2021 and that it wasn't a "coincidence" that he earned the award twice after using it.

Back to back playoff losses in his MVP seasons.  I guess he ignored the warning to half a million strong.  

The warning that I received, you may take with however many grains of salt you wish, that the brown acid that is circulating around us, is specifically not too good. It's suggested that you do stay away from that; of course, it's your own trip, so, be my guest. But, please be advised that there is a warning on that one.

I am so upset by this that I am going to log on to my preferred gambling app to put a Super Bowl bet on Derek Carr’s New Orleans Saints:

<opens app>
<scrolls down>
<scrolls down>
<scrolls down>

<scrolls down>

<scrolls down>

<scrolls down>

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I don’t trust anyone that willingly goes to work conferences. Hey you know what sounds like a great way to spend my weekend? Sitting through panels! 

"Oh look everyone the Association of (Insert totally made-up club) is throwing a coffee break for everyone, let's get up to the Tulip Room on the 6th floor so we can all crowd in for a free cup of coffee so we can network with each other in a tiny room with carpet from the 1980s"

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I am so upset by this that I am going to log on to my preferred gambling app to put a Super Bowl bet on Derek Carr’s New Orleans Saints:

<opens app>
<scrolls down>
<scrolls down>
<scrolls down>

<scrolls down>

<scrolls down>

<scrolls down>

Literally LOL'd.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Bravo Alan Segel - add in the offense is tuned around making Lamar the centerpiece and focus of the offense both running and passing. What could go wrong ? 

Edited by Dunnie

8 hours ago, bitonti said:

He's not even on the team yet and I'm already sick of his antics 

eh... you're just sick of anything Jets related.  You even nonsensically bashed on the Clark trade elsewhere, which was a solid trade based on what he has done in Baltimore.   

There's absolutely no reason to read anything you post because we all know where it is going without exception.  Too bad. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

I love how these impressive passing stats literally appear daily explain how Lamar is actually right up there w/ the elite at passing and yet, the smooth brains around here yell and scream with their eyes closed and fingers in their ears about, "yeah but" something something "run first" something something "style of play"...it's such utter bull sh*t it's unreal.  

I'm really starting to hope the Jets get Rodgers, who never reports to camp and then quits half way through the season and the Dolphins get Lamar and he terrorizes the Jets for the next decade. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

7 hours ago, David Harris said:

We are dripping desperation . I don’t care what this guy does. IMO he is still an ELITE QB. 

I’ll join the Hare Krishna if he signs

I’m wanting Minshew to come here and put this craziness to rest. We can win 10 games with him.  We draft Hooker and go from there.  Aaron gets off hearing his name on every media outlet.  The door is closing and he loves the lime light, but that light will fade quick.

8 minutes ago, JiF4Lamar said:

I love how these impressive passing stats literally appear daily explain how Lamar is actually right up there w/ the elite at passing and yet, the smooth brains around here yell and scream with their eyes closed and fingers in their ears about, "yeah but" something something "run first" something something "style of play"...it's such utter bull sh*t it's unreal.  

I'm really starting to hope the Jets get Rodgers, who never reports to camp and then quits half way through the season and the Dolphins get Lamar and he terrorizes the Jets for the next decade. 

I want Lamar as well.  Would guaranteed money at say $36 mill per for 5 years be the happy medium?