R.I.P. possum hunter

Alk

I will have to check why he was banned. I don't think anybody is really banned these days without just cause. Just my opinion.

I made a post about him yesterday... he was pretty damn funny if you ask me. ;)

Bergen you seem like a bright guy. Why is it Sooth can talk **** about LL yesterday like a loud mouth 16 years old drunk at a bar. But when someone says something about him over here you chumps come running over here saying that if that smack was talked on JI you would delete it. Gimme a break you would not and do not delete personal attacks against our members, ever.

Bergen you seem like a bright guy. Why is it Sooth can talk **** about LL yesterday like a loud mouth 16 years old drunk at a bar. But when someone says something about him over here you chumps come running over here saying that if that smack was talked on JI you would delete it. Gimme a break you would not and do not delete personal attacks against our members, ever.

Dude...

I am friends with most of the people on this site and consider Max to be a personal friend. I delete personal attacks against your members many times and have publically gotten into it with Sooth over this crap, so much so that people here (Max included) were betting that I was going to be banned there. I speak what is on my mind in both places, and have never allowed bashing to go on. So basically you don't have a fricken clue...

I can just see it now

Bergen: sooth that post is outa line!

Sooth: Wha?

Bergen you heard me, it was wrong

Sooth: oh no you didn't, i'll bitch slap you back into place

Bergen: Bring it on!!!!

Tomshane: you're gay.

:D

Sherry, Bergen is a good guy. I'm sure he deletes plenty of anti-JN crap.

You can hardly blame him for not deleting his boss.

Possum hunter and melick may be dead, but others still live on..........

I'm pretty sure the line where I said. "Was there ever a Husker's possum? I would have shot that sum bitch." was the point that he figured out who I was and hit the ban button.

Sherry,

I have to stand up for Bergen. He has been a model citizen. Really has.

Bob,

thanks for sticking up for me. DOn't worry, some people believe competition is a bad thing especially when you charge 55 dollars for membership. I think If people had knowledge of JN.com, the best of what is left at JI would come here. Knowledge is a dangerous thing at JI.com

LL

Bergen, just an FYI...I was having fun and got great responses from the posters at JI. Anyway, too bad that the name of JETNATION can't be uttered over there...

Bob,

thanks for sticking up for me. DOn't worry, some people believe competition is a bad thing especially when you charge 55 dollars for membership. I think If people had knowledge of JN.com, the best of what is left at JI would come here. Knowledge is a dangerous thing at JI.com

LL

Bergen, just an FYI...I was having fun and got great responses from the posters at JI. Anyway, too bad that the name of JETNATION can't be uttered over there...

LL you are my homey and you know this. There was really no reason to call you out and drag you all over the carpet. Especially when his yes men all complain about us doing the very same thing. Before yesterday I had not been over there in a couple of months. I must say that the quality of that board and its members has gone to hell. No wonder he is so scared - I would be too.

LL you are my homey and you know this. There was really no reason to call you out and drag you all over the carpet. Especially when his yes men all complain about us doing the very same thing. Before yesterday I had not been over there in a couple of months. I must say that the quality of that board and its members has gone to hell. No wonder he is so scared - I would be too.

Bob,

I got a ton of PMs for VilManiac and people thought I was Tom Shane. It was like they enjoyed the funny stuff. Its sad that:

1) Funny characters have no place at JI

2) They charge for listening to Cannizzaro when his insight is probably the worst of all the NY beat writers

3) Sooth only listens to his cronies who advise him badly. I mean come on...the posters on JI have gone down in quality...their posts are so assinine and most of the time they do not understand the history of the Jets.

JI is slowly sinking, its sad really because it used to be such a great site. But now, JN is rising and JI is slowly slipping away.

if more of the JI posters (who are good posters) knew of JN, I am sure that they would jump. Heaven forbid competition...

LL

Bob...thanks for coming to my defense. I have your back as well...

Archived