Dolphins Clearing Cap

SR24

1 minute ago, Green Truth said:

Rappaport just said on McAfee, that is was just so they can get under the cap and be able to function like an NFL team, they now have 20 million under making these moves, Rap said its not for a QB.

Ahh crap I wouldn't even have made a thread had I saw that. I just got a notification they cleared $50mil and figured they were jumping into the QB market

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Don’t sell yourself short. This thread has the potential to become epic very shortly.

I hope we're both wrong lol idk if this forum can handle another Tyreek 2.0 

• Haha 1

Let's say it is Lamar and just go with they guarantee most if not all of the contract they offer him. Not having a 1st rounder this year - if the ravens dont match that means they got the fins 1st in 24 and 25?

Have to think if Lamar stays healthy - that could be in the 20's in both years.

Just now, Trotter said:

Let's say it is Lamar and just go with they guarantee most if not all of the contract they offer him. Not having a 1st rounder this year - if the ravens dont match that means they got the fins 1st in 24 and 25?

Have to think if Lamar stays healthy - that could be in the 20's in both years.

They can sign him to an offer, but it has to be after the draft as they don't have a 2023 number 1, I fully seeing them going all in on an offer the day after the draft ends, then the 2 ones would be 24 and 25.

Just now, Green Truth said:

They can sign him to an offer, but it has to be after the draft as they don't have a 2023 number 1, I fully seeing them going all in on an offer the day after the draft ends, then the 2 ones would be 24 and 25.

That would be really interesting to see - if your the ravens do you lose him to 2 later first round picks?

It is risky for sure but if your the Fins do you take the chance with the guaranteed money?

2 minutes ago, Trotter said:

That would be really interesting to see - if your the ravens do you lose him to 2 later first round picks?

It is risky for sure but if your the Fins do you take the chance with the guaranteed money?

They can do it, Lamar just does not have to sign anything until after the draft is over.

1 minute ago, extmenace said:

I’m in the tampa area. Talk radio people don’t seem to think Tom Brady is 100% retired….

So Brady comes back - Rodgers then retires ending the speculation of them both going in the same class - and Lucy yanks the football yet again.

Can we bet on this happening on Fanduel?

2 minutes ago, Green Truth said:

They can do it, Lamar just does not have to sign anything until after the draft is over.

Thanks.

Unless someone comes and offer him fully guaranteed money (or close to it), I don't see an offer sheet going to him.