Odell Beckham Jr. is still looking for $20 million per year

MTJ06

4 hours ago, CSNY said:

OBJ has as much chance of getting $20,000,000.00 per year as I do 

$10 mil to start with some escalators that can get it to $15m. Every 10 catches gets you a $50k bonus. Every TD gets you a $50k bonus 

Pro Bowl, All-Pro, Playoff performance incentives, etc.

earn it chris pratt GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

• Upvote 1

Can’t say never as it only takes one really stupid owner (see Cleveland Browns) to give him 20 million but to me there’s 99.9% of owners are saying No way in hell that OBJ gets anything close to 10 million to start plus incentives. Maybe maaaaybe 5 million to start plus incentives up to 10 million and that to me is a stretch Guy can’t stay on the field Plus he doesn’t have the most stable personality to add to a teaRare Ltd Dog GIF by Sea of Thieves

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, MTJ06 said:

Posted by Mike Florio on March 11, 2023, 8:45 PM EST

At one point during the 2022 season, a report emerged that free-agent receiver Odell Beckham, Jr. wants $20 million per year. We’re told that Beckham still has that number in mind.

It’s hard to imagine it happening, without Beckham proving that he can play at a high level. He was indeed playing at a high level in the 2021 postseason, but he suffered a torn ACL in Super Bowl LVI. He likely needs to re-establish himself before he can get what he’s looking for.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/03/11/odell-beckham-jr-is-still-looking-for-20-million-per-year/

no.gif