Raiders closing in on deal with Jimmy G

Just now, Zachtomims47 said:

For who? Will fn Levi’s?! Lol. 

If Rodgers is a miss this whole season is done before it starts.

You gonna try to march out Brissett and say you’re pushing for the playoffs?! Fn joke. The whole team should walk out. 

Exactly that’s why just go back to the rookie QB

7 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

The fact that the Jets really aren’t even entertaining other QBs tells me all I need to know

That's not a fact.  That's speculation.  We don't know if other QBs have been approached.  Assumption, not fact.

• Upvote 1

So the Raiders effectively traded Carr for Jimmy G and saved money in the process.  Yet many of us wanted Carr over Jimmy G.  It's all head scratching.  What is not head scratching is that the team without a chair when the music stops will without fail be our beloved Jets.  And I will go to my grave convinced this "all in without a net" position was orchestrated by the great brain Woody "never worked a day" Johnson.  Really just want to puke at this point. 

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1

Stidham is signing with Denver so they have an opening for a young QB on their roster. Not sure what McDaniel thinks about Zach maybe he thinks he sucks too but could be a good match. Las Vegas is closest NFL franchise to SLC area where Zach is from and BYU. They could get Zach cheap. Rumors are the Raiders could still draft a QB in first round but this could save them that pick if they think Zach is still a prospect. Look he has 22 starts so not an inexperienced QB hopefully someone who learned from mistakes.