Source: Panthers, Andy Dalton to agree on 2-year, $10M deal

13 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

Ummmmm where are the folks who were implying in another thread that the Panthers are as good talent-wise as the 49ers?

Looking for that bet out here fast....

You know who you are...

money-gif-1.gif 

Andy Dalton career W/L record blows Derek Carr's away and he had a better year last year than Carr.  

17 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

Ummmmm where are the folks who were implying in another thread that the Panthers are as good talent-wise as the 49ers?

Looking for that bet out here fast....

You know who you are...

money-gif-1.gif 

lol if you're talking about me I never argued that.  Merely argued that Darnold got MORE than a fair shake in Carolina, which he 100 % did.  SF being an even better situation for him doesn't change that.  People still want to operate like Sam Darnold is a victim and he absolutely is NOT one.  

When Darnold flops in SF and Trey Lance takes over QB duties midseason I'll expect an apology sir.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

lol if you're talking about me I never argued that.  Merely argued that Darnold got MORE than a fair shake in Carolina, which he 100 % did.  SF being an even better situation for him doesn't change that.  People still want to operate like Sam Darnold is a victim and he absolutely is NOT one.  

When Darnold flops in SF and Trey Lance takes over QB duties midseason I'll expect an apology sir.  

Sam has a lot of starts. We know with a high degree of confidence who he is… and is not. He’s a JAG. But in the NFL JAG QBs get paid and good for him.

• Upvote 1