Hey guys got some really good news this week (seriously)

Maxman

That's what really matters and I'm so happy for you, your wife, and your whole family. The Jets are great entertainment (well sometimes?) but it's peanuts compared to the health and wellbeing of our family and love ones. That being said you probably have a whole different perspective on the AR thing than a lot of us,  and it's probably the one we should all have. ? To Lauren!!! 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

Last week was scan week for Lauren, it happens every 3 months. Scans are MRI (Brain) and Upper Body CT Scan (Breast cancer has metastasized). Treatment has been rough lately, she is beat up pretty good.

Scans last week, telehealth on Monday and Tuesday with the results (different Doctors).

Anyhow the call came in Monday, and when the Oncologist said, I am really happy with these results that was all we needed to hear. They have changed her treatments about 5 times because of inconsistent results. On Monday they gave the Tuesday results and they were even better.

This was the first time in a while that everything cooperated. Everything got smaller or stabilized. Some of the spots shrunk by half.

So, Aaron Rodgers, I love you, brother, and I want you here. But regardless of what you decide, I got everything out of this week I could have asked for. Thank you everyone for the love and support. @JetFanByMarriage appreciates it. I appreciate it.

And you know what, let's double down on a great week. C'mon Aaron get over here, we are in a mood to celebrate!

• Happy Will Ferrell GIF

Congrats Max. Good news indeed. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Wonderful news !!!!!! I'm not a huge poster ,but I'm here every day reading and I am always  reminded of  the plight of your family, and you guys are always and will always be in my prayers. I'm extremely happy for you and the family. You're a good man Maxman !

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1