I just noticed something funny here

Boozer76

I've noticed that most of the posts here happen from about 9am-12pm, 1pm-5pm, then again after 7:30 or so at night. But the funny thing is it goes dead right at lunch time during the day, which means everyone is posting here on company time and then using their lunch break for personal time. Good work everyone!!

I've noticed that most of the posts here happen from about 9am-12pm, 1pm-5pm, then again after 7:30 or so at night. But the funny thing is it goes dead right at lunch time during the day, which means everyone is posting here on company time and then using their lunch break for personal time. Good work everyone!!

Did my company actually buy my time now?

Jeeze, they own EVERYTHING!

BZ

You didn't think we were going to waste our own time posting here did you? sheesh! I need to get paid while posting.

Archived