Looks like Minshew to the Colts

Neilos

15 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Once the jets let it get to Carr being gone and Jimmie G signing elsewhere there were no other options at all.  And at that point the packers GM grinned like the Grinch.

Give it up already. Even then GB has no leverage. Unless they trade AR they burn. There is no way around that, and the Jets don't have to do anything. No one forgot that the whole time GB has been, and continues to be, stuck between a rock and a hard place. The GB GM has literally said they want to move on and trade him away.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

38 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Once the jets let it get to Carr being gone and Jimmie G signing elsewhere there were no other options at all.  And at that point the packers GM grinned like the Grinch.

The Jets will give 2 first and a billion dollars to Jackson before they give up to much for Rodgers.  IMO

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, hawk said:

The Jets will give 2 first and a billion dollars to Jackson before they give up to much for Rodgers.  IMO

They would go for lamar for sure except for the contract which goes far beyond just money, the whole league does not want any team to give lamar the watson contract and thus make it the norm.  I think if Lamar was never ever on the jets radar they would have gone that route by now.

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

They would go for lamar for sure except for the contract which goes far beyond just money, the whole league does not want any team to give lamar the watson contract and thus make it the norm.  I think if Lamar was never ever on the jets radar they would have gone that route by now.

I was being facetious.  My point was the Jets still have options whereas Green Bay does not.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, hawk said:

I was being facetious.  My point was the Jets still have options whereas Green Bay does not.

I don't think we have options, that is the problem.  We are having to invent options for our front office which we know they will not take.  And th packers know it too.

Something will get done, it is too important for both teams so no worries it just might be more expensive than we hoped.

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

you going to pollute every thread with this crap?

i asked you specific questions on this position in the rodgers thread which you seemingly have ducked

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

QB1- Tannehill

QB2- Marriota

QB3- Zach Wilson

i'm guessing mariota ends up in philly, taking minshew's spot

but it looks like your thought that minshew would sign behind another veteran (let alone on a team that also has the former #2 pick who they are still committed to) was way off.  he signed with a team with no other QB, although the expectation is they will draft one.  probably helps his philly OC is the HC