Jets better make your deal with packers before it’s too late.

35 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Jimmy G was suppose to sign his deal with the Raiders today.  He came to the stadium , but never signed it.( rumor he might failed his physical).      The Raiders only moved on Jimmy G when the Packers and the Raiders couldn’t agree on trade compensation for A Rodgers.     So I’m begging the Jets give the Packers what they want , because I don’t want 39:year old  Qb for one year.     

Thats true especially when your team is multiple years away from even making the playoffs. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Jimmy G was suppose to sign his deal with the Raiders today.  He came to the stadium , but never signed it.( rumor he might failed his physical).      The Raiders only moved on Jimmy G when the Packers and the Raiders couldn’t agree on trade compensation for A Rodgers.     So I’m begging the Jets give the Packers what they want , because I don’t want 39:year old  Qb for one year.     

The Packers will take whatever we offer.  We are the only game in town.  If the Raiders had a chance, they would be playing one off the other.    They certainly wouldn't let us talk to him.

Check out Stafford or Ryan.

• Upvote 1

Lets see what the A-A-Ron will cost. If the talk of a 1st plus more is true, you have to say no, right? 
I don't want Jackson because he is becoming more and more injury prone and we would be locked into the guy for at least 4 years. I see his career falling off a cliff in the not so distant future.

2 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

So thats just another year you're gonna suck 

2 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, bicketybam said:
1 hour ago, pointman said:

Lets see what the A-A-Ron will cost. If the talk of a 1st plus more is true, you have to say no, right? 

I don't want Jackson because he is becoming more and more injury prone and we would be locked into the guy for at least 4 years. I see his career falling off a cliff in the not so distant future.

Thats not what I asked you. I asked if the Packers asking for a 1st and more would you still want to go through with the trade?

3 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

John Candy Reaction GIF

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, pointman said:

Thats not what I asked you. I asked if the Packers asking for a 1st and more would you still want to go through with the trade?

we have no choice. even Minshew is gone. its Rodgers or plan Z and there is no way i can sit through another season of him.

this took too long we have no options. we better hope another team doesnt get involved even to just mess with us cause we cant back out now.