Free Agent RB market & Draft

Current RB market in the NFL is rather saturated... We should probably have another proven back on the roster in the off chance Breece Hall's recovery takes a left turn, or god forbid, he is injured again

FREE AGENTS

• Kareem Hunt
  • Damien Harris
  • Lenny Fornette
  • Devin Singletary
  • Zeke Elliot
  • D'Ernest Johnson
  • JD McKissic
  • Jerick McKinnon

DRAFT

• Bijon Robinson
  • Jahmyr Gibbs
  • Zach Charbonnet
  • Devon Achane
  • Sean Tucker
  • Dwayne McBride
  • Tank Bigsby
  • Tyjae Spears

All of these guys either look to be ascending talents, role players with some juice left... point being is that's a lot of talent. I'd like to see the Jets maybe look at Hunt or Harris to flesh out the room, and maybe consider a late back.  

• Upvote 3

Given the uncertainty of how Hall will look early in the season,  I would bet a guy like Rodgers would love a guy like Fournette or Zeke in the backfield. 

I don't think these guys are anything close to what they used to be but just being reliable picking up tur blitz and knowing where to be coming out of the backfield would make them intriguing.

It would have to be for cheap because they'd be cut candidates if hall is 100pct healthy and one of Carter or know look good with Rodgers.

7 hours ago, Paradis said:

Current RB market in the NFL is rather saturated... We should probably have another proven back on the roster in the off chance Breece Hall's recovery takes a left turn, or god forbid, he is injured again

FREE AGENTS

• Kareem Hunt
  • Damien Harris
  • Lenny Fornette
  • Devin Singletary
  • Zeke Elliot
  • D'Ernest Johnson
  • JD McKissic
  • Jerick McKinnon

DRAFT

• Bijon Robinson
  • Jahmyr Gibbs
  • Zach Charbonnet
  • Devon Achane
  • Sean Tucker
  • Dwayne McBride
  • Tank Bigsby
  • Tyjae Spears

All of these guys either look to be ascending talents, role players with some juice left... point being is that's a lot of talent. I'd like to see the Jets maybe look at Hunt or Harris to flesh out the room, and maybe consider a late back.  

Of the best graded pass blocking RB’s remaining, Singletary is rated 6th behind Saquan #1 & Jamaal Williams #5. Really hoped for Williams.

I also like D’Ernest Johnson. Hunt… he fell off this past year.

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-2022-nfl-season-best-pass-blocking-running-backs-saquon-barkley-tony-pollard

• Upvote 1