Jermaine Johnsons name being tossed around as part of a trade

Just saw an article and have seen other places talking about Jermaine Johnson being part of a trade package for Rodgers. I would prefer to use E. Moore as trade bait for a variety of reasons (bit of a malcontent, easily replaceable,  2nd Round pick) and would prefer to see what JJ turns into in NY, and we're already not so strong at LB/Edge. So, any thoughts? Cimini is the latest to mention JJ as trade comp,  do we think it's total speculation or can the Pack be asking for JJ as a way to sell their fanbase on "We got a first rounder"....

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Ugh 1

They have a wish list that some people put out there...

JD will tell them to go **** themselves is they ask for so much 

I still don't want AR

Rather spend a little more and roll the dice on Lamar

anyone else remember the GB fans were complaining AR was done last year?

Now they want a lot for him??

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 2

1 minute ago, Joe Jets fan said:

You keep banging the table on how you don’t want AR, you can stop now.  He is coming to the Jets, and no team is giving up 2 firsts and giving LJ $250m fully guaranteed.   

sorry if not a fan boy like of AR like you may be..

people keep dreaming of the old AR

So if they want even one 1st round and and 110 million to e paid for AR

2 1st's and 200 mill is a better buy

We don;t know if 250 mil is going to be Lamar's final number

we know 110 mil is the real number for AR

15 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

LOL...just a bunch of clowns, listening to a bunch of clowns, listening to the biggest clown of them all speculate.

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

OK, I'll delete the thread. Let's get back to gnashing  our teeth over Rodgers and sh*tting on Zach Wilson.  My bad, IJ. 

JFC.

• Thumb Down 1

It seems that the Green Bay fans believe that the Jets must trade for Rodgers, and that the Jets are in a corner with no place to go.

It seems that from Green Bay's perspective, the Jets must give up either Johnson from last years draft, or #13 in this years draft, plus Corey Davis and another pick in a future year.  Plus perhaps our #43 rd pick as well.

If the Jets give up either #13 or Johnson, I will be very disgusted.  I would rather move on, and let Green Bay keep and pay Rodgers this year and next.

I think that Joe Douglas should give the Packers an ultimatum, and move on without Rodgers if the Packers are stuck on either #13 or Johnson.  

If we get Rodgers, don't go to the playoffs this year, and Rodgers ends up retiring after this year, then giving up either the #13 pick or Johnson will not only make Joe Douglas seem like a horses ass, but he should be fired if this ends up happening.

JD must stick with giving future conditional considerations, depending on what Rodgers does for our organization this year, and if he comes back to play next year.  Anything else just doesn't make sense to me.  Oh, and sure, I would offer Green Bay a 3rd round pick this year, which makes complete sense.  

• Post of the Week 2

3 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Bro, you're the most sensitive,  politically motivated Mod on any Jets board I have ever posted on...

world of warcraft legion GIF

Lol, what? Because I’ve removed your late night drunken political rants? Or is my anti-Cimini bias political in some way that eludes me? 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

40 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Just saw an article and have seen other places talking about Jermaine Johnson being part of a trade package for Rodgers. I would prefer to use E. Moore as trade bait for a variety of reasons (bit of a malcontent, easily replaceable,  2nd Round pick) and would prefer to see what JJ turns into in NY, and we're already not so strong at LB/Edge. So, any thoughts? Cimini is the latest to mention JJ as trade comp,  do we think it's total speculation or can the Pack be asking for JJ as a way to sell their fanbase on "We got a first rounder"....

They found a new straw to grasp at. None of them know anything.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, sciond said:

sorry if not a fan boy like of AR like you may be..

people keep dreaming of the old AR

So if they want even one 1st round and and 110 million to e paid for AR

2 1st's and 200 mill is a better buy

We don;t know if 250 mil is going to be Lamar's final number

we know 110 mil is the real number for AR

What I am saying is, no matter how many times you post it’s not changing.   It’s getting boring.  

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I'm with you with Moore.

• Upvote 1