Devin Singletary signs with Texans

15 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Singletary is maddeningly inconsistent.   At times looks great at times not so good, much like a few of our present RBs.

Texans have added a lot of FA

I know you have them in our mock and I will be very interested in who you finally take. I'd be shocked in the real draft in April if they don't take Wil Anderson. 

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Singletary is maddeningly inconsistent.   At times looks great at times not so good, much like a few of our present RBs.

Singeltary isn't great but the Bills commitment to the run is what's inconsistent.....their game plan is very Josh Allen dependent.   

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

He's a great compliment (in theory) to Dameon Pierce, while also maintaining that physicality... Singletary as a COP back will yield good mileage IMO

3 minutes ago, Paradis said:

He's a great compliment (in theory) to Dameon Pierce, while also maintaining that physicality... Singletary as a COP back will yield good mileage IMO

He would be a tremendous compliment if he played impact ball on a consistent basis.  How do I know this?  Fantasy Football.  ?

It's amazing how much more you pay attention to certain p;layers when they are on your Ff team.  Singletary is another guy  that gets drafted then people let him go because he does nothing  but then he gets picked up and dropped a few more times through out the season.

Pierce was quite a find for them that is for sure.

• Upvote 1