The Great Jets QB Search - Mafia - SCUM AND SK JOINT VICTORY!!!!

jgb

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Another reason I couldn’t press until day 3. Great game with a few balance issues. Hell of am undertaking for first time mod. This game will teach you the things that will make your next modded  game an all time great  game. Book it. 

Nyn as Co-Mod for that one right?

• Haha 1

On 4/1/2023 at 5:24 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Nyn as Co-Mod for that one right?

Your role is Scum Quitter

When you rage quit the game after declaring it unwinnable, your surviving scum mates are inspired to deliver victory.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Your role is Scum Quitter

When you rage quit the game after declaring it unwinnable, your surviving scum mates are inspired to delivery victory.

OOOOoooooo.   I want that role.  

I thought about a fake rage quite when I was scum and clearly toast.   I was going to blame @JiF (not scum) for being rude and not listening to my great ideas in the scum chat and log off.  

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Hal N of Provo said:

OOOOoooooo.   I want that role.  

I thought about a fake rage quite when I was scum and clearly toast.   I was going to blame @JiF (not scum) for being rude and not listening to my great ideas in the scum chat and log off.  

Love you boo but most def would’ve shot you that final night ? 

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, JiF said:

Ice Cube Friday GIF

Full disclosure:  I am FB friends with Leelou and, up until recently, lol, was FB friends with Nyn, and had kind of forgotten about it.

She sent me a whole mess of whiny facebook messages about all this that I haven't bothered to read yet and had already unfriended her.

FFS she's got issues.

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Full disclosure:  I am FB friends with Leelou and, up until recently, lol, was FB friends with Nyn, and had kind of forgotten about it.

She sent me a whole mess of whiny facebook messages about all this that I haven't bothered to read yet and had already unfriended her.

FFS she's got issues.

Having FB is your first mistake but anywho, who invited her?  I assume @Verbal ?  Jeez, thanks a lot.  Was/is she like this on DM?

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

FFS she's got issues.

I’m concerned she’s a military officer. Can I bet on her enemy?

I mean even if unwinnable for scum due to balance (HAHAHAHA SCUM WON) I mean Jesus Christ it was my first time modding like…

Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, JiF said:

Having FB is your first mistake but anywho, who invited her?  I assume @Verbal ?  Jeez, thanks a lot.  Was/is she like this on DM?

I invited her. Ignored the several PMs that she was unliked, unlikeable, and a game wrecker. I always try to give people a fair shake.

ironic alanis morissette GIF