The Great Jets QB Search - Mafia - SCUM AND SK JOINT VICTORY!!!!

jgb

I didn’t vote for JiF because he jokingly said he was scum and/or 3rd party depending on the night.

I voted JiF for his bizarre posting activity which included role fishing, ballistic scum fingering (giggety), and calling 80’s “Guess Who,” Tua like 15 posts after Arsis did, which proves he’s not reading the game he’s just throwing sh*t posts into the game to make it look like he’s playing.

Traps. Lol

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

I didn’t vote for JiF because he jokingly said he was scum and/or 3rd party depending on the night.

I voted JiF for his bizarre posting activity which included role fishing, ballistic scum fingering (giggety), and calling 80’s “Guess Who,” Tua like 15 posts after Arsis did, which proves he’s not reading the game he’s just throwing sh*t posts into the game to make it look like he’s playing.

Traps. Lol

Very strong case.  What's your role and alignment?

6 hours ago, Arsis said:

What trap? If people go along with jig's bs trap stuff I promise this is the last game I ever play here.

You fell for it, hook line and sinker.  Gsexy is pushing it as a case though, so he dies today, you die tomorrow....or I shoot you.  Cant figure out yet but you're scum for sure.  Easiest trap I've ever set.