The Great Jets QB Search - Mafia - SCUM AND SK JOINT VICTORY!!!!

jgb

Day 1 Vote Count

peen (3) - JiF, 80, Nyn

Hal (2) - beaver, bum

JiF (2) - peen, Hallia

Beaver (1) - Crush

drums (1) - Hal

Not voting: Ape, drums

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch

DEADLINE: MONDAY 7PM EST.

No majority = no lynch D1. Highest vote-getter gets lynched at deadline D2 and beyond.

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yes, unless you want to vote Hali 

I’m going to read the entire thread again before it gets too long.  

You made everyone mad the last couple games but after you got popped you left the best bread crumbs behind, so I’m going to take a look while you are alive this time lol.  

3 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

You made everyone mad the last couple games but after you got popped you left the best bread crumbs behind, so I’m going to take a look while you are alive this time lol.  

People hate what they dont understand.

11 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

How'd that reread go?

Diddnt read it last night.   I’m on call and had to work this morning.  I don’t play nonstop and it’s sus to someone lol.  But to stir it up here’s my observations - 

(oh no - someone sharing observations and not posting QBs as girls pics.  Quick Lynch!!!!) 

On 3/23/2023 at 10:07 PM, Greenseed4 said:

I didn’t vote for JiF because he jokingly said he was scum and/or 3rd party depending on the night.

I voted JiF for his bizarre posting activity which included role fishing, ballistic scum fingering (giggety), and calling 80’s “Guess Who,” Tua like 15 posts after Arsis did, which proves he’s not reading the game he’s just throwing sh*t posts into the game to make it look like he’s playing.

Traps. Lol

This is what is getting peen votes?  Why is this pinging for everyone? 

Nothing amazing in the reread. 

@Drums seems way more active and scum hunting than I recall seeing before.  More jokes too.  Are Drums and @BUM-KNEE message board BFF’s?  If not, possibly on a team.  @Drums

@Nynaeveand @Integrity28 both busy and not as active.  Gotta take that at face value.  

@Beaver less aggressive but he seemed tired of getting lynched for scum hunting every game last time.  @Jetsfan80 might be on the same boat.  

Day 1 Vote Count

peen (3) - JiF, 80, Nyn

Hal (3) - beaver, bum, drums

JiF (2) - peen, Hallia

Beaver (1) - Crush

drums (1) - Hal

Not voting: Ape

No majority = no lynch D1. Highest vote-getter gets lynched at deadline D2 and beyond.

2 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Diddnt read it last night.   I’m on call and had to work this morning.  I don’t play nonstop and it’s sus to someone lol.  But to stir it up here’s my observations - 

(oh no - someone sharing observations and not posting QBs as girls pics.  Quick Lynch!!!!) 

@Drums seems way more active and scum hunting than I recall seeing before.  More jokes too.  Are Drums and @BUM-KNEE message board BFF’s?  If not, possibly on a team.  @Drums

@Nynaeveand @Integrity28 both busy and not as active.  Gotta take that at face value.  

@Beaver less aggressive but he seemed tired of getting lynched for scum hunting every game last time.  @Jetsfan80 might be on the same boat.  

Not BFFs, but Ive actually played in a game with him, so I have a familiarity as it were. I think this will be my 4th game Ive ever played, so its helpful to know some people from other games.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

So you basically excuse everyone's play that you mention here but mine (and maybe Bum) because I am active and scum hunting more than you saw last game? I'm sorry I am trying to keep the game alive. Also you act like you have extreme PTSD from last game. You didn't even get lynched. I am sus on you because you mentioned feeling most comfortable as scum a few games ago and you are "not paranoid like last game" so yeah. Guess you don't have to be paranoid if you know who scum is. 

On 3/21/2023 at 6:40 PM, Drums said:

Vote 80

He looks like mccagnan. Need I say more?

lol, 80 likes his women like MacCagnan likes his coffee … 

On 3/21/2023 at 10:42 PM, Hal N of Provo said:

Nothing pinging to me yet.

Wut?

On 3/22/2023 at 2:33 PM, Hal N of Provo said:

Can we no vote, or will that trigger a random death? 

Wut wut?

On 3/22/2023 at 2:42 PM, Hal N of Provo said:

No Vote 

If we get rolling for real and it seems worth the roll of the dice later, sure.  

Ffs

On 3/22/2023 at 7:45 PM, Hal N of Provo said:

Nobody is playing yet.   And I’m less paranoid so far.  I had 1/2 the group on my list before the first vote last game lol. 

Ffs ffs

On 3/23/2023 at 1:47 PM, JiF said:

Good point, what is your role and alignment? 

lol

On 3/23/2023 at 1:47 PM, JiF said:

Do you have a role?  Are you town? 

Lolololol

On 3/23/2023 at 1:48 PM, JiF said:

ewww, this is gross, scum for sure

unvote

Vote Beaver 

Double Take Idk GIF by Laff

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hell yes.

1) My wife

2) Music Video Rihanna GIF

3) 

zoe saldana pretty girl GIF

4)

Met Gala Hair GIF

5) 

chelsea handler reality tv GIF

6) 

Happy Black Girl GIF

7) 

sexy zoe kravitz GIF by GQ

I didn’t mean black… I meant laying all over the place making a mess, often seen alongside donuts, and likely to give you diarrhea.

• Haha 2

Day 1 Vote Count

Hal (4) - beaver, bum, drums, crush

peen (3) - JiF, 80, Nyn

JiF (2) - peen, Hallia

drums (1) - Hal

Not voting: Ape

21 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

These are weird questions.  Everyone = 3 people.  Me, Nyn and 80.  Obviously that one post is not why I'm voting him, so why arent you asking the sources directly?...and I'm pretty sure 80 already answered it once...so, why did you pick that 1 post and categorize it in such a way I wonder.

• Upvote 1

On 3/23/2023 at 11:07 PM, Greenseed4 said:

I didn’t vote for JiF because he jokingly said he was scum and/or 3rd party depending on the night.

I voted JiF for his bizarre posting activity which included role fishing, ballistic scum fingering (giggety), and calling 80’s “Guess Who,” Tua like 15 posts after Arsis did, which proves he’s not reading the game he’s just throwing sh*t posts into the game to make it look like he’s playing.

Traps. Lol

but since Hal picked this post, it made me look back at it and this logic is just well, some next level dumb sh*t.

Obviously everything I was doing was jokey, just trying to drum up any type of activity or content, I mean dude, I called it a "trap" and referenced a book about traps.  lmfao.  And he's voting me not for lying about being even night scum, odd night 3rd party but for role fishing, as if I actually expected someone to out right answer that question on page 3 of the game.  

Mild ping I guess but more so just dumb as sh*t so figured I'd share how dumb this was because I dont think enough people realized or commented on just how dumb it is 

• Upvote 1