Fun clip about Rodgers on Joe Rogan.

I don't get the Kreischer thing.  Dude has one funny story and that's his whole act.  

Love Segura though.  Seeing him in Dublin in a couple months.

And I'm sure Rodgers is a solid dude.

I thought there’d be a deluge of bad Rodgers stories pouring out of Green Bay by this point, but its been the opposite. All you hear is about Rodgers being nice and supportive of his teammates, particularly of the fringe dudes on the roster. The ones who has bad things to say about him were there during the Favre crossover, presumably because they loved Favre so much. 

• Upvote 4

40 minutes ago, AFJF said:

I don't get the Kreischer thing.  Dude has one funny story and that's his whole act.  

You had me all excited, but this is a couple weeks from when I’ll be there. :(

38 minutes ago, AFJF said:

What's the funny Kreischer story? That guy's shtick is lame. Put a shirt on. I feel like only middle aged Pennsylvania guys that drink in the woods and shoot trees are his target audience.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

What's the funny Kreischer story? That guy's shtick is lame. Put a shirt on. I feel like only middle aged Pennsylvania guys that drink in the woods and shoot trees are his target audience.

Exactly what someone would say that's never watched him a single time.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Exactly what someone would say that's never watched him a single time.

Or someone like me, who has watched him many times. Seen his standup, on an assortment of podcasts and as a late night guest. Every time, hoping to find what makes him a success. Don't think he's made me laugh once. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Or someone like me, who has watched him many times. Seen his standup, on an assortment of podcasts and as a late night guest. Every time, hoping to find what makes him a success. Don't think he's made me laugh once. 

Yes.

You've watched him on multiple podcasts, late night guest appearances, stand ups. 

All because you DONT think hes funny. 

Sure... I too waste my time watching someone I dont like on every platform I can find them on. I just have to get my fix of Samatha Bee everywhere.

8 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Yes.

You've watched him on multiple podcasts, late night guest appearances, stand ups. 

All because you DONT think hes funny. 

Sure... I too waste my time watching someone I dont like on every platform I can find them on. I just have to get my fix of Samatha Bee everywhere.

I'm a big comedy fan. I do watch as many comics as I can, because I'm interested in nuances of the art form. You can learn a lot from comics, even the ones you don't enjoy. It's also somewhat incidental. If I see Kreischer on Conan or a Normand/Morril podcast, it's because I'm there for them primarily. Can't control who their guests are. I don't really know what point you're trying to make, because it doesn't seem you have one.

1 hour ago, JetPotato said:

Are you serious?  It is like his one thing.  

Well, be prepared, they are making a movie out it.

The Machine

31 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Joe Rogan sucks.  But Rodgers can go on his show and "ask questions" about 9/11 all he wants if he wins us a Super Bowl.  IDGAF.

Let's not start this stuff.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, FootballLove said:

If I could have lunch with any 3 people, it'd be Joe Rogan, Elon Musk, and Dave Chappelle. Rogan da man! Give him a try.

Elon is going to make you pay that bill though.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JetPotato said:

Burts stand up isn't great, but this is funny

7 hours ago, VERMONT JET said:

Feel free to Merge if needed. Just thought this quick clip was a cool perspective about Rodgers.  Stuff you don't get to hear from the main stream media who love to bash him.  

Rogers needs to play good for us no doubt but the media narrative about him is ridiculous, you are supposed to not like him because he didn't take a force vaccine. Thats it. Thats all it really is. But dude is cool as hell as a person I am excited to have him as qb but like that he isn't some deaush like say Ben R or Tom B.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, JetPotato said:

Oh, this? Yeah... I saw him tell that story on Conan once. Meh.

It was a good story.  He has managed to squeeze a lot out of it.  And he was the inspiration for Van Wilder.  Good for him.  

8 hours ago, FootballLove said:

If I could have lunch with any 3 people, it'd be Joe Rogan, Elon Musk, and Dave Chappelle. Rogan da man! Give him a try.

I used to listen to him regularly at work to help pass the time (3 hr podcasts are great for that). The people he gets to interview are often interesting, unfortunately you also have to listen to Joe Rogan who is not only not interesting, but a totally unfunny goon. As soon as he moved to Texas he became unlistenable. 

• Upvote 1

I once had a candidate tell me he gets inspiration for his work from the Joe Rogan podcast. I told him the interview was over and wished him luck in his future endeavors.

I don’t care what you consume for entertainment, to each their own. I do care that this person had no idea what inspiration meant - and that he felt like he needed to virtue signal (which is categorically rampant with Rigans fanbase, as evidence by this goofy thread).

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

Well, its definitely not surprising 

What? Listening to people from all walks of life, ideological backgrounds, viewpoints, and professions? That's not surprising? 

Strange flex. Thanks for the compliment.