Fun clip about Rodgers on Joe Rogan.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

You being triggered by criticism of Rogan might be the least surprising development in JN history. 

Who cares? 

Who says I was triggered. 

Just find it humorous theres a bunch of goons on an internet forum acting like they are above listening to the most listened to podcast in the world. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Who says I was triggered. 

Just find it humorous theres a bunch of goons on an internet forum acting like they are above listening to the most listened to podcast in the world. 

lol, comments like this are like you saying you’re triggered

• WTF? 1

50 minutes ago, JTJet said:

What? Listening to people from all walks of life, ideological backgrounds, viewpoints, and professions? That's not surprising? 

Strange flex. Thanks for the compliment.

Yes, independent thinker, do your own research, yadda yadda, I got it 

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Also, if you don’t think the main stream media and powers behind population influence includes the most listened to podcast in the world… you’re not paying attention

Nah the mainstream media somehow doesn’t cover the most listened podcast nor fox news, the most watched news network. Nope. 

• More Ugh 1
  • Haha 2

I used to listen to Rogan fairly often but a couple years ago he started saying stupid sht more regularly than he had been.  Kinda tuned him out but I'll still occasionally listen if he has a guest that interests me. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

lol, comments like this are like you saying you’re triggered

Nah. You just want to act like I am so that you can espouse your high and mighty attitude like you always do. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Nah. You just want to act like I am so that you can espouse your high and mighty attitude like you always do. 

Reread the thread. One person is uppity, the other came in and said “who cares?”

Spoiker alert: you’re the uppity one.

I love Joe Rogans podcast.  He talks about wide ranging topics with a whole slew of different people.  He’s not an expert in most of these topics but has the attention span to listen intently and ask the right questions to keep the conversation interesting which is why he stands apart.   He can go from politics one podcast to MMA and then top it off with a podcast about aliens all in one week.  

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, the Claw said:

I used to listen to him regularly at work to help pass the time (3 hr podcasts are great for that). The people he gets to interview are often interesting, unfortunately you also have to listen to Joe Rogan who is not only not interesting, but a totally unfunny goon. As soon as he moved to Texas he became unlistenable. 

I guess part of it is perspective. I listen to Stern, who is the biggest know-it-all blow heart ever created. Then I listen to Rogan. Rogan's approach is the opposite of Howard's...Joe asks a ton of questions like he's learning this stuff for the first time. He takes his listeners on a journey.

2 hours ago, FootballLove said:

I guess part of it is perspective. I listen to Stern, who is the biggest know-it-all blow heart ever created. Then I listen to Rogan. Rogan's approach is the opposite of Howard's...Joe asks a ton of questions like he's learning this stuff for the first time. He takes his listeners on a journey.

I guess, I dunno. I‘ve listened to plenty of his show and sometimes he gets some good people on, but most of the time I just want him to shut up. I don’t get the appeal. Does he still talk about Empire of the Summer Moon every episode? That book is his bababooie.

8 hours ago, the Claw said:

I guess, I dunno. I‘ve listened to plenty of his show and sometimes he gets some good people on, but most of the time I just want him to shut up. I don’t get the appeal. Does he still talk about Empire of the Summer Moon every episode? That book is his bababooie.

couldn't tell ya. Most of my exposer is 15 second tic toc clips ?

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Pac said:

I used to listen to Rogan fairly often but a couple years ago he started saying stupid sht more regularly than he had been.  Kinda tuned him out but I'll still occasionally listen if he has a guest that interests me. 

The Rodgers interview on McAffee was the first podcast I ever listen to. LOL

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

The Rodgers interview on McAffee was the first podcast I ever listen to. LOL

hahahaha me too and I got so bored I missed when he said he was committed to the Jets. 

edit: more like listened to in it's entirety or at least the Rodgers part  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

hahahaha me too and I got so bored I missed when he said he was committed to the Jets. 

edit: more like listened to in it's entirety or at least the Rodgers part  

I sat in my car during lunch drank a McDonalds coffee and held my pee till it was done. Not my proudest moment. 

• Haha 1

On 3/22/2023 at 10:31 AM, Maxman said:

Let's not start this stuff.

Too late boss!

14 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Have to ask. Did people actually believe what fauci was selling? Does anyone here actually think fauci wasn’t a total stooge? Rodgers was kind of right in that regard.

Yeah, guy who owns this joint would prefer this not take place here.

49 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I mean how it didn’t start in a lab, big pharma. He was on tv a lot and I’m sure it’s on u tube somewhere 

Guy who owns this place prefers this not take place here.

43 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

I propose that the next person that brings up vac stuff gets a month vacation. We have enough Jets issues to have to listen to ANY side of that. Take it somewhere else

This guy gets it. Thank you. If I was still a mod I banned them all for 4 days and 13 hours. 

8 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

Oh gawd 

You just didn't want to wear masks. N95s are effective

Perhaps injecting yourself with bleach might work out better, cause Trump shoots from the hip

Woah, no dude. Not place for this. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Too late boss!

Yeah, guy who owns this joint would prefer this not take place here.

Guy who owns this place prefers this not take place here.

This guy gets it. Thank you. If I was still a mod I banned them all for 4 days and 13 hours. 

Woah, no dude. Not place for this. 

"Some masks are effective"

"WOAH MAN RELAX"

This is the world we live in now lol