Elijah Moore’s got a couple things to say

slats

2 hours ago, slats said:

From PFT. Moore isn’t being too shy here, and he’s not wrong, but he doesn’t come across as the greatest teammate of all time, either. 

Elijah Moore excited to play with “a legit quarterback” in Deshaun Watson

Posted by Myles Simmons on March 23, 2023, 2:25 PM EDT

Elijah Moore is officially a Brown after the Jets traded him to Cleveland on Wednesday.

That trade should put an end to the constant change at quarterback  young receiver has played through since entering the league as a second-round pick in 2021.

On Thursday, Moore told Cleveland reporters how much he’s looking forward to playing with Deshaun Watson.

“He’s a legit quarterback,” Moore said, via Daryl Ruiter of 923TheFan.com. “It’s someone that has been doing some amazing things around the league. He has respect from everybody around the league. They talk really highly about him here and they believe in him, and man, with him being my quarterback, I believe in him too.

“So, I’m just grateful to be one of his guys.”

Ruiter noted Moore and Watson spoke on Wednesday after the trade was done and both were excited about playing together.

“When someone who’s as mobile as him, people fear with his legs as well, it just adds another element just to the whole game,” Moore said. “And you’ve been seeing that with what he does already… the games that he’s already played in. So I’m just super excited to be part of someone that can run, throw, do pretty much everything.”

Watson’s presence likely helps take the sting out of not being able to play with Aaron Rodgers, who has said he intends to play with the Jets in 2023.

“All I know is I’m a Cleveland Brown and I’m super excited to be here,” Moore said.

Moore admitted he may not have placed enough value on chemistry when he entered the league. But going through what he did in New York has changed his mind.

“I grew up in Florida and I feel like we have the mindset of kind of it doesn’t matter who’s back there,” Moore said. “So I kind of had to shift that a little bit because it does as far as chemistry. But man, if you put yourself in a position to throw with anybody and just put your trust in them — ‘cause that’s initially what it is. It really is trust. So if you trust them and they trust you, you can get anything done.

“Going through four quarterbacks I feel like was just a huge blessing for me because I got to see what that’s like, and now with being with someone like Deshaun, it’ll just make life way easier.”

Moore 43 passes for 538 yards with five touchdowns as a rookie and 37 passes for 446 yards with one TD in 2022.

I don't  see anything wrong with what he said. Sounds like he is actually saying the right things for that matter

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

So let’s get this straight. Moore played well his rookie season with Zach throwing to him and in his second year he has issues with Zach. Sounds like it could be a personal dislike as well as milfy not calling plays for him. I have defended Moore but maybe he more of a malcontent than thought. Good riddance. Hardman will more than fill his shoes.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, slats said:

From PFT. Moore isn’t being too shy here, and he’s not wrong, but he doesn’t come across as the greatest teammate of all time, either. 

Elijah Moore is officially a Brown after the Jets traded him to Cleveland on Wednesday.

That trade should put an end to the constant change at quarterback  young receiver has played through since entering the league as a second-round pick in 2021.

On Thursday, Moore told Cleveland reporters how much he’s looking forward to playing with Deshaun Watson.

“He’s a legit quarterback,” Moore said, via Daryl Ruiter of 923TheFan.com. “It’s someone that has been doing some amazing things around the league. He has respect from everybody around the league. They talk really highly about him here and they believe in him, and man, with him being my quarterback, I believe in him too.

Ruiter noted Moore and Watson spoke on Wednesday after the trade was done and both were excited about playing together.

“When someone who’s as mobile as him, people fear with his legs as well, it just adds another element just to the whole game,” Moore said. “And you’ve been seeing that with what he does already… the games that he’s already played in. So I’m just super excited to be part of someone that can run, throw, do pretty much everything.”

Watson’s presence likely helps take the sting out of not being able to play with Aaron Rodgers, who has said he intends to play with the Jets in 2023.

“All I know is I’m a Cleveland Brown and I’m super excited to be here,” Moore said.

Moore admitted he may not have placed enough value on chemistry when he entered the league. But going through what he did in New York has changed his mind.

“I grew up in Florida and I feel like we have the mindset of kind of it doesn’t matter who’s back there,” Moore said. “So I kind of had to shift that a little bit because it does as far as chemistry. But man, if you put yourself in a position to throw with anybody and just put your trust in them — ‘cause that’s initially what it is. It really is trust. So if you trust them and they trust you, you can get anything done.

“Going through four quarterbacks I feel like was just a huge blessing for me because I got to see what that’s like, and now with being with someone like Deshaun, it’ll just make life way easier.”

Moore 43 passes for 538 yards with five touchdowns as a rookie and 37 passes for 446 yards with one TD in 2022.

I don't think Watson has respect from the 30 or so women he sexually harassed. 

F Moore he is a loser. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, JETS SB said:

Can’t wait until we don’t have to talk about this guy, when he disappears into the Cleveland Browns dog pound. 

Yeah, but it looks like he'll be succeeded by an even bigger disruptive influence.  OBJ.  The ultimate clown show. If JD is fool enough to sign him, I will be very displeased.  It would signal the season going sideways before it starts.

You can't make any sense out of casting off Moore and follow it up by signing OBJ.

Only a disorganized, foolhardy GM would do it. 

3 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Yeah, but it looks like he'll be succeeded by an even bigger disruptive influence.  OBJ.  The ultimate clown show. If JD is fool enough to sign him, I will be very displeased.  It would signal the season going sideways before it starts.

You can't make any sense out of casting off Moore and follow it up by signing OBJ.

At least OBJ has shown he can be a great WR. I will take the show for success if the price isn’t too high. Maybe he doesn’t have it anymore.  We will see. But comparing him to Elijah Moore is an insult to OBJ. People acting like this guy is Antonio Brown. He has never proven to be anything close to that clown show. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

OBJ was a real clown show and distraction while being instrumental in getting the RAMs to the SB

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I don't think Watson has respect from the 30 or so women he sexually harassed. 

F Moore he is a loser. 

It was really hard to root for Eli Moore.  He's talented and I had hope for him but I'm happy he's gone.  Seemed like a ticking time bomb.  And he was so passive aggressive. He complained while the team was winning but he made it out like he was holding back (and thus was playing the "good soldier").  IIRC, a few days later he then demanded a trade.  He didn't produce enough for the team to deal with his nonsense.

6 hours ago, slats said:

I really do not care what whiny baby boy has to say. Glad he’s off this team to be honest

3 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

It was really hard to root for Eli Moore.  He's talented and I had hope for him but I'm happy he's gone.  Seemed like a ticking time bomb.  And he was so passive aggressive. He complained while the team was winning but he made it out like he was holding back (and thus was playing the "good soldier").  IIRC, a few days later he then demanded a trade.  He didn't produce enough for the team to deal with his nonsense.

Yeah and I was one of the guys that believed the hype on him. I'm done with small WR. I want dudes to be taller.

Ok ... Now that all the douche nozzle Zach bashing posts are nearly defecated out ...

Moore is an Ass Bag ... That is all.

Enjoy Cleveland... He is the only WR they could afford after blowing their load over Mr. HappyEnding.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Biggs said:

It's okay.  I fully bought in on Lam Jones.  

damn I dont even know who lam jones is? am i dating myself? but I feel you. these damn jets always get us to buy into whatever it is. But I do feel that since Joe has come, we aer for the first time oin my whole life being run well. Taking the right path, we have a nfl quality team and literallynow going to make it a chapionship team at least trying...

If the jets had been run this way for the last 20 year we would be seen as a team like the ravens of steelers. top franchise in the NFL.

IIts good to be a jets fan rigth now.

8 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

damn I dont even know who lam jones is? am i dating myself? but I feel you. these damn jets always get us to buy into whatever it is. But I do feel that since Joe has come, we aer for the first time oin my whole life being run well. Taking the right path, we have a nfl quality team and literallynow going to make it a chapionship team at least trying...

If the jets had been run this way for the last 20 year we would be seen as a team like the ravens of steelers. top franchise in the NFL.

IIts good to be a jets fan rigth now.

Not necessarily dating yourself just don’t take yourself to the Prom

21 hours ago, slimjasi said:

But that doesn't work because Garrett Wilson exists. 

I'll ask it again - How was Garrett Wilson able to have the best season we've ever seen from a Jets rookie WR with the same QBs that prevented Elijah Moore from achieving even mediocre production?

GW is a better player than Moore but his game also suffered also when ZW played. Look at the numbers. In 6 games against Pitt, Miami, Denver, Green Bay, 2nd game against New England, and Jacksonville, GW's total production was 16 catches for 142 yards. That's pathetic. Out of the 9 games Zach played he had 3 decent games which accounted for 18 for 305 yards. Total was 34 catches for 447 yards. Totals when somebody else was throwing the ball was 49 for 656 in only 8 games. ZW sucks and he brought the whole team down with him including Garrett Wilson.