Which Jets 2022 Unrestricted Free Agent(s) would You Like to Re-Sign?

Re-Sign Jets UFA?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. I would be in favor of re-signing the following Jets Unrestricted Free Agents even if it meant slightly over paying..... (select all that apply)

• Joe Flacco QB
    • George Fant OT
    • Connor McGovern C
    • Cedric Ogbuehi T/G
    • Laurent Duvernay-Tardif G
    • Mike Remmers T
    • Vinny Curry DE
    • Kwon Alexander LB
    • Marcell Harris LB
    • Lamarcus Joyner S
    • I wouldn't UNDER PAY to have ANY of them back!

LDT, Cedric, Kwon. Thats about it. and I would not OVERPAY for any of them.

If Fant was willing to come back on the cheap, yes. But he won't be. He will want starting OT money. 

I would be fine if the Jets brought back McGovern. He is the most important guy on this list and currently represents a massive hole on the o-line.  But he's not nec. a guy I WANT to bring back.  

• Upvote 2

I'd bring back all of the OL on the list.  You can start McGovern and the line is set w/ solid back ups for depth, gives you some flexibility going into the draft as well.  Not forced to take any position.  I'd also bring Kwon back.  Love his energy he brings to the D and he compliment Mosley and Williams well. 

• Upvote 1

the over paying is kind of iffy.  over paying how?  and by how much?  if one of these guys gets an offer of 1 million is it overpaying if the jets sign the guy for 1.1 million?  i'd say none of them should get close to the average starter pay for the same position.fant had a couple of good seasons and couple of bad ones.  kwon has his injury history and isn't a full time player.  mcgovern has been pretty steady as far as being in every game but he's a little less than average for his position.  of course if he's considered a guard then maybe over paying works.