Rookie Sauce Top 10 Plays

On 3/25/2023 at 11:48 AM, johnnysd said:

The pass breakup in Green Bay was actually his best play and they didnt even include it

The timing of his hands is great.  He seems to have it all.  Quickness, focus, readability, commitment.  Rarely has it  been so obvious that you hit a jackpot with a draft pick so early in his first season.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

8 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

The timing of his hands is great.  He seems to have it all.  Quickness, focus, readability, commitment.  Rarely has it  been so obvious that you hit a jackpot with a draft pick so early in his first season.

Not sure any CB has been regarded as the best corner in the league in his rookie season, including Revis and Sanders. He was insanely good.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

That tied for 6 play against the pats was a fumble in my opinion that got over turned and we didn't get the call...I am not sure if that is the same game as the "roughing" penalty  on the pick 6 that cost us a 17-3 lead going into the half, but man, those patriot games were winnable!!!!

On 3/25/2023 at 12:44 PM, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

It’s like the kid has eyes in the back of his head. Almost everyone one of these pass breakups he doesn’t even turn his head and look for the ball. 

Yes, and I hope he improves on that aspect of his game. His coverage is excellent, he needs to get his head around.