The Elephant in the Room

Dunnie

8 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

wow ... someone with some brains ! ?

haha.  i have used that exact line here no less than five times in the past week.  many of my posts have been long winded, but for the moment, i have that singular thought on my mind.  and, it becomes more humorous and more pragmatic as it is repeated for each thread. 

between waiting on rodgers and waiting for the jets to get to the super bowl since i have been watching and that goes back to the mud bowl when i was just a tyke,..

and... in the back of my mind, my jets fan devil is at work wondering how this rodgers thing is going to become disaster from elation. 

i can think of only one thing to say about continuing to be a jets fan

its a gut check. 

• Upvote 1

QBs change everything. When you go from a QB crew of backups to a guy who has won the MVP 2 of the 3 last seasons, everybody gets better. The entire dynamic of the team changes with elite QB play, which the Jets are about to get.

Is a DT to help stop the run that big of a need when the opposing team is going to need to throw a lot to keep up? Is the OL going to continue to be average with a captain who can now actually diagnose a defense at the line?

JD has plenty of time and will get the remaining spots fixed, but just saying that a lot of things that might have been big problems with Zach Wilson aren’t problems with Aaron Rodgers 

• Post of the Week 1

6 hours ago, Copernicus said:

Hardman over Moore, Lazard over Berrios, Chuck Clark added depth , Morestead over Mann, Colon over Feeney. But I get it, without the QB, its nothing to get too excited about

And if our chosen QB goes down our plan B is horrendous. I guess at this point best we can hope for it Teddy B as QB2 or trade for Minshew if colts get who they want in draft.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Really, a fair comparison to pre-draft last year wouldn’t include now-known results of Sauce, Wilson, Breece, JJII, the most worthy meme image from Clemons, nor anyone else they added between April & September. 

someone who actually thinks!!!