You Read It Here First

17 hours ago, OilfieldJet said:

Breaking rumor, Rodgers to the Jets for the #13 pick in this years draft, Zach Wilson to the Texans for their #2 this year. Texans step up to get the deal done.

Basis?

Why else would the Jets’ jet be on the tarmac in Houston at noon today? Pic taken by my daughter.

591249AB-BF30-4C56-BE3A-05E2F02FFCD3.jpeg

I’m very impressed with the diversity of opinions.

16 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

Um thats a Jet Blue plane. I've flown in it. Its no big deal except for the outside.

I know. A couple years ago on a vacation they had us fly one way on their Patriots' plane.

I'd have refused to get on if I wasn't justifiably terrified of Mrs. Sperm, who knows where I sleep and how deeply.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, OilfieldJet said:

Breaking rumor, Rodgers to the Jets for the #13 pick in this years draft, Zach Wilson to the Texans for their #2 this year. Texans step up to get the deal done.

Basis?

Why else would the Jets’ jet be on the tarmac in Houston at noon today? Pic taken by my daughter.

591249AB-BF30-4C56-BE3A-05E2F02FFCD3.jpeg

You heard it hear first:  Woody Johnson picks up Selma Hayak on the way back to New York because she specifically asked for me to help with her 'libidinous issues' that her husband (unfortunately) cannot fix.  

• Haha 1