The art of mast***ation.....

Boozer76

Sometimes when I'm alone I like to sit on my hand, wait until it gets warm and masturbate. I call that a stranger. Have you ever given yourself a stranger?

**** YEAH I HAVE!;)

You're not giving it enough time. Wait until it is NUMB from sitting on it. then it is a true stranger. Close your eyes and you wouldn't even think it was your own hand.

Oh BTW, females please feel free to chime in with some of your techniques as well!!

Sometimes when I am touching myself I hear this sound:

thump thump thump

Then I am like, shut up hooker. There is plenty of air in that trunk. I will let you out when your hour is up. Now leave me alone.

The stranger doesn't work well for me. I can never get the right grip and my strokes are sloppy.

What is the sence of letting a stranger give you a handjob? Is she gonna give you a great handjob? It's sure the hell ain't gonna be better then the stroke I perfected 20 yrs ago.

Sometimes when I am touching myself I hear this sound:

thump thump thump

Then I am like, shut up hooker. There is plenty of air in that trunk. I will let you out when your hour is up. Now leave me alone.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :) POTW should just be called off this week and give everyone the award. There are way too many worth posts already.

Archived