How Good Is Arch Manning Actually?

On 4/1/2023 at 5:43 PM, 20andOut said:

I Almost feel bad for this kid. If he doesn’t win a national championship and multiple super bowls he will be considered a disappointment 

Yes 100%.  I feel horrible for the poor kid.  Grew up with all of the advantages his family provided.  Will have made millions by the time he is 20 years old off of NIL deals.  Is getting a free education not that it matters to him since again his family provided him with a ton of advantages growing up.   Life is just soo unfair at time.  Poor kid.  Hope he can get through this. 

On 4/2/2023 at 4:16 PM, Gastineau Lives said:

Yup thanks for starting the thread for me I totally wanted to but was afraid people would think I was being, I don’t know like… weird. 

This is all sarcasm right?  And it's just gone over my head, correct?

Just want to make sure I understand the rules:  let's say the Mets draft a kid straight from HS in the 1st round of the MLB draft....are we allowed to talk about him?  

You want to see weird threads, go to hfboards.com and check out the NHL Prospects Board.  There will surely be threads about some 13 year old who is projected to be the next big thing.  Happens every year. 

14 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I know, it's crazy. I'm coming up on my 30th DD214 Day. ? 

I know right.  My daughter's future (probably) FIL asked how long I have been retired.   I was like, "Damn...it will be 14 years this July.

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, bonkertons said:

This is all sarcasm right?  And it's just gone over my head, correct?

Just want to make sure I understand the rules:  let's say the Mets draft a kid straight from HS in the 1st round of the MLB draft....are we allowed to talk about him?  

You want to see weird threads, go to hfboards.com and check out the NHL Prospects Board.  There will surely be threads about some 13 year old who is projected to be the next big thing.  Happens every year. 

Nah man start fifteen threads about a nine year old or nine threads about a seven year old I’m cool with it.

Can I go back to teasing my paesan Tuscany now?