OT: Please consider this game changer

I wanted to post this message here because "The Lounge" isn't as well visited and I think it's extremely important for everyone to learn about this wonderful and natural health aid.

(Per health healthline.com) "Drinking apple cider vinegar (ACV) before meals or right before bedtime may benefit your blood sugar levels the most. For example, one study in people with type 2 diabetes found that taking 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of apple cider vinegar at bedtime for 2 days reduced fasting blood sugar levels by up to 6% ( 7 )."

My friend has lost weight effortlessly even though she has thyroid issues. I have also trimmed the gut area with little effort and hardly any abdominal workouts. 

Below is my favorite ACV.

Screenshot_20230401-204407_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d9c1223b6830d4ab31757a1bae889bba.jpg

You could learn much from listening to a holistic doctor. I like Dr. Ekberg and there are others alike on the net. I recommend everyone to listen, especially those at a higher risk due to cardiovascular issues, diabetes, overweight and other health issues.

Thanks for taking your valuable time reading this and I hope that it helps someone to make changes for better health and quality of life.

Mods, please allow this to circulate for at least a day, much appreciated!

Thank you Jets family and have a great night!

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

23 minutes ago, Bronx said:

I wanted to post this message here because "The Lounge" isn't as well visited and I think it's extremely important for everyone to learn about this wonderful and natural health aid.

(Per health healthline.com) "Drinking apple cider vinegar (ACV) before meals or right before bedtime may benefit your blood sugar levels the most. For example, one study in people with type 2 diabetes found that taking 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of apple cider vinegar at bedtime for 2 days reduced fasting blood sugar levels by up to 6% ( 7 )."

My friend has lost weight effortlessly even though she has thyroid issues. I have also trimmed the gut area with little effort and hardly any abdominal workouts. 

Screenshot_20230401-204407_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d9c1223b6830d4ab31757a1bae889bba.jpg

You could learn much from listening to a holistic doctor. I like Dr. Ekberg and there are others alike on the net. I recommend everyone to listen, especially those at a higher risk due to cardiovascular issues, diabetes, overweight and other health issues.

Thanks for taking your valuable time reading this and I hope that it helps someone to make changes for better health and quality of life.

Done 

• Upvote 1

I put a shot of it in some water and mix in a scoop of pre-gym before I leave the house in the morning. I don’t know for sure that it keeps weight off, but I know that tasting that sh*t in the morning acts as a deterrent toward eating sugar the rest of the day because I don’t want to suffer for nothing. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I put a shot of it in some water and mix in a scoop of pre-gym before I leave the house in the morning. I don’t know for sure that it keeps weight off, but I know that tasting that sh*t in the morning acts as a deterrent toward eating sugar the rest of the day because I don’t want to suffer for nothing. 

It definitely cuts the appetite and sugar cravings.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, freestater said:

Sten Ekberg is pretty good. I will never, however, listen to him about sardines. I will continue to krinkle my nose and refuse to eat sardines. 

Sardines in mustard sauce is a delicacy from the gods

• Ugh 3

On 4/1/2023 at 8:56 PM, Bronx said:

I like Ekberg (Hello, Health Champeeens!), but Fung is God. 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...