Isn't it time for the NFL to hurry up this trade??? If so, when are they stepping in???

AL047

There is 25 days until the NFL Draft April 27, 2023 and still nothing with the Green Bay Packers.

On April 17 Offseason workouts begin then in May the OTA's begin.

When will the league comes in to moderate the trade between the Jets/Packers for Aaron Rodgers??? It is going to be over a month and nothing has been settled between them. I believe the league should come in and do something on their part to rush this up. 

Its only 25 days until the draft, but nobody realizes that those 25 days can go really quick!!!!!

• Thumb Down 5
  • WTF? 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Ugh 1
  • More Ugh 9
  • Haha 1

Nothing to do with the league. It's a matter between two teams.

Would the league get involved to sort out Lamar's contact demands? Or to get someone to sign OBJ and Zeke?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

The reason the trade hasn't happened is because JD isn't giving them one of our 2nd round picks. Soon there will be breaking news that the Packers will not be receiving one of the Jets second round picks this year for Aaron Rodgers.

You heard it here first.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AL047 said:

There is 25 days until the NFL Draft April 27, 2023 and still nothing with the Green Bay Packers.

When will the league comes in to moderate the trade between the Jets/Packers for Aaron Rodgers??? It is going to be over a month and nothing has been settled between them. I believe the league should come in and do something on their part to rush this up. 

Its only 25 days until the draft, but nobody realizes that those 25 days can go really quick!!!!!

Give It To Me Want GIF

2 hours ago, AL047 said:

Never?  Both teams arrived at this situation together. I’m sure the nfl wants the jets to do well because they are a major market team. Green Bay not so much. But that doesn’t mean the nfl will step in. There are other major market teams that are doing just fine.

2 hours ago, AL047 said:

Moderation seems to be only needed when two side can't come together...or there is some sort of issue. Seems to.me that all parties are good and think a deal will get done. No one is in a rush. I imagine green Bay will take the jets offer right at the draft. Round 4

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, rex-n-effect said:

I've been waiting for a team to sign me for twenty-five years. I really wish the league would step in and make this happen. I'm not getting any younger.

Your still younger than the QB we are trying to trade for.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, AL047 said:

angry alison brie GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, AL047 said:

The NFL heard you. And doesn’t give a sh*t. 

9 minutes ago, doitny said:

the league wont get involved, but Rodgers will . 

maybe not by April 17 since those are voluntary workouts but come OTAs May 22 yeah i think he would want to be with his new team.

and if he gets involved there goes our leverage.

Well, at least he waited until after the Draft.
2024 -2nd (present value as a 3rd) that can become a first and 2025 dependent on if he plays in ‘24 with performance language.