Twitter space for JN members

Bronx

@Maxman

I wonder if we can get a space for Jet Nation members. I am sure that some folks here already meet at some spaces.

Unless you consider Twitter competition, it would be a nice spot to meet and greet while talking some smack about the NY Jets and the rest of the league.

Thoughts?

• Upvote 1

On 4/14/2023 at 3:04 PM, Bronx said:

@Maxman

I wonder if we can get a space for Jet Nation members. I am sure that some folks here already meet at some spaces.

Unless you consider Twitter competition, it would be a nice spot to meet and greet while talking some smack about the NY Jets and the rest of the league.

Thoughts?

Id be down for that but I am working on this live event thing and will be adding that to the site very soon.

Ill have another thread explaining it but we can do events and it looks like a video chat room but all of the comments in the chat room are converted to post when the event is over. So the thread lives on.

I'd say give me a few days and I'll get that set up cuz we have to switch the hosting to do it. I'm fine with adding a Twitter space as well for members.

Thanks.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1