kevinc855 is NOT a good YouTuber

47 minutes ago, Warfish said:

No video to support this claim needed, just say'in what we're all thinking.

Question me, and I'll break lil' Kev like a Pretzel. 

I bet he can't even take a powershot....but he probably knows what time the game is on in Jacksonville.

@kevinc855

This is my post from that thread.  There are only two options from my below post, so I am officially putting Warfish down as 1).  

Since Kevin CLEARLY wants Joes job, we need to ask ourselves an important question as Jets fans:

1) Do we think a guy who has been around football his whole life, including playing the sport and volunteering as a coach, working as a scout right up to the director, to being a vice president in player personnel for a franchise that most teams hope to emulate in their drafting philosophy, to then becoming a GM, who just had one of the best drafts for any Jet GM in history, a stark improvement over the three years previous from having one of the worst drafts in Jet GM history, who is in the middle of negotiating a two-year window to have one of the best QB's in NFL history close out his career with us while not handing over all our draft capital for the next three years.....

OR

2) Do we petition for the guy on the internet not involved in the sport professionally?  

This is the thing about the Internet.  SO many options to choose from and you just don't know....you know?   

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I know I should probably push the button...but I'm just not ready yet.  Max might need to send me back to remedial mod school.

How to Add Hover Animation to a Button in Brizy - WP Pagebuilders

We're all adults here.  If Kevin wants feedback from his content, then you gotta expect certain reactions.  SO YOU LET THIS PLAY OUT DAMNIT!

FOOD: Am i Addicted by Take Your Hand Off The Pause Button

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, undertow said:

I like Kevin he crushes the rest of those Jets Youtube dipsh*ts....he doesn't need superchats to buy his Denzel Mims pajamas. 

I just laughed out loud at this .But you are right some of the clearly broke no real job jet you tubers are funny begging for free stuff

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

No video to support this claim needed, just say'in what we're all thinking.

Question me, and I'll break lil' Kev like a Pretzel. 

I bet he can't even take a powershot....but he probably knows what time the game is on in Jacksonville.

@kevinc855

Oh, now I get it. You made the title like Keven's title. Well played old friend, well played. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

34 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Tell all the teams who have drafted punters all the years, including Oakland in the first round.

I disagree that a bunch of internet fan boys would have the where-with-all to run a multi-billion dollar sports franchise, including me.  And you are right; Idzik was around football as was Mac.  But JD has done something those two other GM's didn't do while they were here: get better at drafting.  He also shows growth in 'cashing in the chips' on a bad bet.  Zach was a swing in a miss.  Welcome to drafting QB's in the NFL. You miss WAY more than you connect.  

I am inclined to let him have another draft for sure, and another season.  Any fan-boy suggesting they would have hit a home-run with their pick is a) lying or b) delusional.  Outside of Joey Lawrence (who still has a long way to go), there were no home-run picks.  Justin Fields is mildly showing competency, while the rest not so much.  

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47kovg4nec81gr9i3w5b

• Haha 1