Whos worse in the playoffs?

I knew the Knicks were losing last night. They had beaten the Cavs 4 in a row and the Cavs season was absolutely on the line last night. I wish the Knicks had the mentality like their season was on the line last night. Now the Cavs are feeling good heading to MSG. Knicks have to protect home court or they’ll lose this series in 7.

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

I knew the Knicks were losing last night. They had beaten the Cavs 4 in a row and the Cavs season was absolutely on the line last night. I wish the Knicks had the mentality like their season was on the line last night. Now the Cavs are feeling good heading to MSG. Knicks have to protect home court or they’ll lose this series in 7.

Gonna be a long series. I believe the team that wins game 3 (swing game) will ultimately win the series. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

The Knicks were pushed all over the court. That last play where Allen submarined Randle was just an example of what was going on all game. The Knicks are a bigger and more physical team but they are now a bit beat up. Randle scored the quietest  19 points I ever saw. If Randle doesn't  get his head right, no way we beat them. 

The Knicks held the Cavs to under 80 points. Not one team all season scored under 80 points in a game. They shared the ball, and hustled for those extra possessions getting 14 steals. The Garden was unbelievable last night. Love seeing Latrell Sprewell in attendance, as well as Starks and King. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

9 hours ago, Kelly to Allen no huddle said:

It's reality 

The reality is that Garland had to have an out of his mind performance to beat the Knicks. Last night there were no outstanding efforts by any single player on the Knicks. Top scorer was Brunson with 21 which is slightly below average for him. The difference is the Knicks depth. Cleveland got nothing from its  bench while Quickly, Hartenstien, and Topin all contributed. Also Robinson played like Robisnson which helps. He gives the Knicks a lot of second chance opportunities and was pushing  Allen all over the place. 

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Barrett had an excellent series. Stepped up big time when needed

Big boy basketball by Barrett. If the Knicks can get by the Heat, which I think they will, I'm hoping for the 76ers to pull the upset vs the Celtics, because I feel like the Knicks match up better with the 76ers. I can't believe what a fun season this has been. I'm thoroughly enjoying this playoff run by the Knicks. What a shrewd move picking up Josh Hart from the Trail Blazers. Has to be the best pickup of the trade deadline outside of Kevin Durant. 

12 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Big boy basketball by Barrett. If the Knicks can get by the Heat, which I think they will, I'm hoping for the 76ers to pull the upset vs the Celtics, because I feel like the Knicks match up better with the 76ers. I can't believe what a fun season this has been. I'm thoroughly enjoying this playoff run by the Knicks. What a shrewd move picking up Josh Hart from the Trail Blazers. Has to be the best pickup of the trade deadline outside of Kevin Durant. 

Hart is like a throwback. Robinson as well. These two would have fit in perfectly with the Reily Knicks. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

It sort of turned out well the Knicks missed out on Williamson who is forever injured and Morant who is just plain nuts. 

I can't honestly say I wouldn't rather have Morant, but Zion is the most frustrating player in the league. Nothing is worse than having a great talent who can't stay healthy.