It stings a little to say this, but Robert Kraft has a good side

nycdan

Just saw this article:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/23/politics/meek-mill-auschwitz-antisemitism-robert-kraft/index.html

Short read but worth it.  Kraft may be a scumbag when it comes to the NFL and south Florida massage parlors, but he has his moments and it's only fair to acknowledge both sides of the man.

I'm also saying this now....this is not an invitation to say dumb sh-t about the trip this article discusses.  I'm 100% serious about this.  

• Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

This is awesome but wtf if this???? no prior connections?

image.png.9d0b73dd923dac1145d0c52706fdafb7.png

It sounds like he wanted to learn about it rather than just listen to what others (e.g. Kanye) were saying ignorantly.  He said racism is racism in any form. Gotta give him credit for that.

• Upvote 2

On 4/23/2023 at 12:51 PM, nycdan said:

Just saw this article:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/23/politics/meek-mill-auschwitz-antisemitism-robert-kraft/index.html

Short read but worth it.  Kraft may be a scumbag when it comes to the NFL and south Florida massage parlors, but he has his moments and it's only fair to acknowledge both sides of the man.

I'm also saying this now....this is not an invitation to say dumb sh-t about the trip this article discusses.  I'm 100% serious about this.  

All that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven