Jump to content

Odds on a Tackle in Round 1


Recommended Posts

Just now, FidelioJet said:

I really don't love a rookie T guarding a 40 year old QB.  We really don't need  a T that's learning on the job when you only have this one year.

Jets should get the best Vet they can find to play T - and use the pick at 15 on a WR or RB...

Bucs drafted Wirfs the first year they got Brady, worked out ok for them

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Bucs drafted Wirfs the first year they got Brady, worked out ok for them

Yeah, it worked out - surely can for the Jets too..

plus that Bucs team was loaded...

The Jets are not that ---- 

It's not the end of the world if they take a T - I would just rather take the safer route this year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

Yeah, it worked out - surely can for the Jets too..

plus that Bucs team was loaded...

The Jets are not that ---- 

It's not the end of the world if they take a T - I would just rather take the safer route this year.

Would you rather a rookie T guarding a 40 ear old QB, or Becton guarding a 40 year old QB?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Flightattendant said:

Would you rather a rookie T guarding a 40 ear old QB, or Becton guarding a 40 year old QB?

Oh, I think they have to trade for a T.

The fact that they gave up what they gave up for this one year run - I can't imagine JD being that dumb to think either of those options are a good idea.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...