Now with the First Round over, what player or position you want in the 2nd Round?

I wouldn't mind getting the top rated center in this draft if he is still available. We had top rated centers in the past not saying McGovern is terrible. He was ranked as the 16 best center going into this season. But Schmitz is really good. And if someone goes down McGovern can move to guard. Now we can go OT/Guard with Mauch or Duncan out of Maryland, my highest rated OT still available.  And another scenario we know Rogers loves his Tight ends and draft one of the top Tight Ends.  

8 minutes ago, Tony The Wiz said:

I wouldn't mind getting the top rated center in this draft if he is still available. We had top rated centers in the past not saying McGovern is terrible. He was ranked as the 16 best center going into this season. But Schmitz is really good. And if someone goes down McGovern can move to guard. Now we can go OT/Guard with Mauch or Duncan out of Maryland, my highest rated OT still available.  And another scenario we know Rogers loves his Tight ends and draft one of the top Tight Ends.  

A new GM.  Let’s draft one of those.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 4
  • Ugh 2
  • Haha 1

Hopefully an IOL: JMS, Tippmann, Torrence.  If they decide to go OT then Bergeron.  Would love to see them draft Mingo at WR. 

Only defensive player that would be good is Brian Branch at safety.  But they should be focusing on adding to the offense.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

offense players I’d target 

Jaylon Hyatt wr

JMS center

Michael Mayer te

Dawand jones tackle 

defense player id target

mazi smith dt

Joey Porter jr cb

brian branch safety

Drafted by 'boys... I like the rest of the list.

Trade down and then take a player, there are lot of guys from all positions that are similar overall value.  Really no need to reach for a player just because we botched round one.  Was botched too strong of a word?  Okay just becasue we took edge in round one. 

Personally, I'd look for another weapon for Rodgers.   WR - Downs, Hyatt, Mingo  TE - Washington, Musgrave.  I also like Gervon Dexter and Zacch Pickens.  Wishful thinking that Avila or Torrence are there JMS or Tippman might be though.

I think all are solid players and fit a need.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I could see a McSafety being in play.  I can't see us taking a McDouble at Edge.  Maybe we trade down and get a couple of items off the Value Menu?  JD might even have to cash in some rewards points.

image.png.df0fd504bf43ee1891617d6667b5c305.png

I could see Brian Branch being high on their board and if he falls a little bit more, JD trading up for him.  

7 minutes ago, undertow said:

What do you guys think about Steve Avila from TCU or Ocyrus Torrence from FLorida... both look like interior bulldozers maybe kick AVT outside.

Avila is my 3rd best center and in fact is basically him and Tippman I go back and forth on who is number 2. And Torrence is my number 1 pure guard in this draft.  

• Sympathy 1