I guess Bitonti was afraid to post this here...

Boozer76

Where the members actually have a shred of knowledge about football.

D-Rob is nearly all pro

Those aren't only my words... this is from an interview with Rob Rang - hey tex and shasty and all the other trolls, screw you all!

Quote:

[17:11] <bajakian> Regarding our defensive line- What is your opinion of Dewayne Robertson? Is he "nearly an all pro"? And what do you think Abrahams worth on the trade market? What is reasonable to expect in return? Is there any chance that the Jets sign him long term after he sees his value on the open market?

[17:12] <Rob_Rang> Robertson certainly has all-pro talent, but he has to develop more consistency to his game. The 3-4 can make a guy with his combination of size and strength a star. Remember, too, traditionally first time Pro Bowlers are invited the year AFTER they deserve to go.

source: nyjetschat.com

sorry i didn't post it here, ran to go get a short stack at IHop. Dont worry Tex already showed up and called me a moron. Who is Rob Rang? was his comeback - tough but fair. He wasn't believing the Daddy so needed to find other evidence.

sorry i didn't post it here, ran to go get a short stack at IHop. Dont worry Tex already showed up and called me a moron. Who is Rob Rang? was his comeback - tough but fair. He wasn't believing the Daddy so needed to find other evidence.

For all of you that have been banned at JI.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitonti:

Those aren't only my words... this is from an interview with Rob Rang - hey tex and shasty and all the other trolls, screw you all!

Originally Posted by PatsFanTX:

Dude, you are still completely delusional about DFat.

Who the hell is Rob Rang?

The guy you have over and drink beer and watch DFat's performance?

DFat is no where near All Pro.

Quote:

if they win games and Drob plays like he can (and has) played they will be just fine.

bit, are you referring to the one game when DFat won the DPOW?

How has he done in his other 49 games?

The definition of mediocrity in the dictionary has DFat's picture next to it.

I can guarantee this. He'll face a lot more double teams in the 3-4. Whether he warrants it or not.

Stiller, according to Jet fans like bit, Dfat has faced double and triple teams every down that he has played for the Jets over the last 3 years.

For all of you that have been banned at JI.

Quote:

Dude, you are still completely delusional about DFat.

Who the hell is Rob Rang?

The guy you have over and drink beer and watch DFat's performance?

DFat is no where near All Pro.

Quote:

if they win games and Drob plays like he can (and has) played they will be just fine.

bit, are you referring to the one game when DFat won the DPOW?

How has he done in his other 49 games?

The definition of mediocrity in the dictionary has DFat's picture next to it.

With all due respect TX, Sooth banned us for a reason, and that reason is not to see whats on his board. By posting this here, you have went behind his back and went against his teachings and rules. I'm sure you will be severely punished for this antic. Lesson learned.

With all due respect TX, Sooth banned us for a reason, and that reason is not to see whats on his board. By posting this here, you have went behind his back and went against his teachings and rules. I'm sure you will be severely punished for this antic. Lesson learned.

vinny,

Not sure if I get your post.

If your are being sarcastic, it was funny as hell.

If you are being serious, I am unbannable over there.

I'm more valuable over there than a $55.00 premium membership.;)

vinny,

Was that before or after he started a Tx free forum?

vinny,

if you didnt get the sarcasim in tha post,.....then I will stop trying to be funny for I have failed.....as I do most times.

PS. Does he send you a reciept every month adding up each Jets insult with a price next to it? DFat joke-5$ Pennyboy joke-10$ Giving up 2 1st rounders for D-Fat .....PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. Does he send you a reciept every month adding up each Jets insult with a price next to it? DFat joke-5$ Pennyboy joke-10$ Giving up 2 1st rounders for D-Fat .....PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You forgot to add the 4th rd'er Vinny..:eek:

sorry i didn't post it here, ran to go get a short stack at IHop. .

I find myself drawn towards silver-dollars and blue-berry blintzes, myself. Funny, I didn't even like breakfast up until a few days ago, now I can't pass an IHOP without twitching and drooling. Wierd.

As for D-Rob--well he doesn't pass up enough pancakes. I hear the dude sweats syrup.

MMMMM...syrup....ahhhhhhgg...

All-Pro talent and All-Pro production are 2 different things.

Drob has 1, but not the other.

That's the difference between 'potential' vs 'production. Even in college Robertson wasn't productive enough to make first team all conference. Other Jet players with 'potential' who haven't produced are Bryan Thomas, Justin Miller, BJ Askew. of course, Jon McGraw is departed but fits the label.

Even the HC is nothing but 'potential'. The hype ignores the resume. As defensive coordinator the Patriots finished 26th in total defense. Hyped up as 'genius' in the secondary, the Pats finished 31st in pass defense. The 'X's and 'O's genius created game plans that produced a total of ten INT's last year. Ty Law with 10 led the Jets to 21 INT's. He has three Super Bowl Rings seems to be the main argument for his hire by his best friend in the world... so does the Pats equipment manager, but his best friend isn't the Jets GM.

The draft this year also has the poster child for 'potential'... Jay Cutler.

That's the difference between 'potential' vs 'production. Even in college Robertson wasn't productive enough to make first team all conference. Other Jet players with 'potential' who haven't produced are Bryan Thomas, Justin Miller, BJ Askew. of course, Jon McGraw is departed but fits the label.

Even the HC is nothing but 'potential'. The hype ignores the resume. As defensive coordinator the Patriots finished 26th in total defense. Hyped up as 'genius' in the secondary, the Pats finished 31st in pass defense. The 'X's and 'O's genius created game plans that produced a total of ten INT's last year. Ty Law with 10 led the Jets to 21 INT's. He has three Super Bowl Rings seems to be the main argument for his hire by his best friend in the world... so does the Pats equipment manager, but his best friend isn't the Jets GM.

The draft this year also has the poster child for 'potential'... Jay Cutler.

Miller produced in college. Look it up.

Archived