Live draft talk

AFJF

Alright folks, we don't usually put links on the forums for upcoming JetNation radio episodes but seeing as it's draft time I thought I'd put this in here for anyone who is interested and ask if there are any names you'd like to have covered.

Chris Schubert of The Draft Network has become a regular on our channel to just talk Jets but this is obviously his wheel house with it being draft time.

At 5:30, myself and Dylan Tereman are going to go live with Chris to throw out some thoughts on best remaining players on the board.

I'll post a link in here before we go live.  

Feel free to reply with any player names you'd like us to discuss or click the link and comment in the live feed.

• Upvote 2

im listening to you guys - talking about offensive linemen that aren't going to start

Broderick Jones wasn't going to start 

They aren't going to pay Duane Brown 9 mil to sit 

Mekhi Becton is on the comeback trail. 

none of these 2nd round C are going to start or even necessarily worth 2nd round picks 

JMO they're probably going in another direction at 43 

38 minutes ago, bitonti said:

im listening to you guys - talking about offensive linemen that aren't going to start

none of these 2nd round C are going to start or even necessarily worth 2nd round picks 

Just saw this after we wrapped up so asked about it.  

Chris and Dylan seemed to be fine with the idea of a competition between Broderick and Brown but he was the guy I lease preferred because he's too raw.

Disagree on the centers.  They'll be good enough to start if a team chooses to do that with them but I think McGovern was brought back because they were giving up the 2 to Green Bay and meant one less pick in that range.

Edited by AFJF
  • Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Just listened to the podcast. Good stuff! I agree that DT would be tough to swallow. Trade down to #53 gets you Pick #97... You need to take that!

Yeah, wouldn't go down well but damn would he be fun to watch with Quinnen.  Same with Adebawore IMO.

But trade down should be option number 1.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, bitonti said:

Bit - starting day one and starting are two different things. If Broderick Jones was there, you wouldn't want the Jets to have taken him?

Let's say Becton has a great, and injury free season, they still have a tackle needed for next year.

18 hours ago, AFJF said:

Alright folks, we don't usually put links on the forums for upcoming JetNation radio episodes but seeing as it's draft time I thought I'd put this in here for anyone who is interested and ask if there are any names you'd like to have covered.

Chris Schubert of The Draft Network has become a regular on our channel to just talk Jets but this is obviously his wheel house with it being draft time.

At 5:30, myself and Dylan Tereman are going to go live with Chris to throw out some thoughts on best remaining players on the board.

I'll post a link in here before we go live.  

Feel free to reply with any player names you'd like us to discuss or click the link and comment in the live feed.

Same link for Day 3? If so what time do you go live?

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

Same link for Day 3? If so what time do you go live?

Will most likely do post draft recap later in the day but will put a link in here if we do something earlier.

Had to go live to talk Abanikanda.  One of my favorite guys in this class and the top player to watch on the day 3 list I put out this morning.  

Love it.

Edited by AFJF