Dawand Jones a mountain at RT...

this guy is going to be a more athletic version of Orlando Brown Jr. He has an insane wingspan and is used to pass blocking a ton at Ohio State. Extremely durable and great power. 

This is the anti-beckton true ot with toughness that the jets need. If Douglas screws up again and the bills steal him I will be doing another shot of crown and lighting up the cigar!

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

The bills board went to bills daily. They banned me for going on a anti lockdown anti vax tirade. Drank too much....
Do you think the jets take Jones?
So your own people kicked you out and now you come here to post about what WE need?

Why don't you just find another Bills board to post at? That's gotta be of more interest than what another teams fan's give a rats arse about. No offense just odd.

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kelly to Allen no huddle said:

this guy is going to be a more athletic version of Orlando Brown Jr. He has an insane wingspan and is used to pass blocking a ton at Ohio State. Extremely durable and great power. 

This is the anti-beckton true ot with toughness that the jets need. If Douglas screws up again and the bills steal him I will be doing another shot of crown and lighting up the cigar!

One of a couple of solid tackles at the next tier.  We don't need an immediate starter.  Honestly, the first round tackles all have things to work on.  I, actually, was hoping for Najigba and Dawand  as our top 2 picks.