Single Game Tickets Prices

Tezza

Does anyone have a chart or guide for the 2022 season for what the ticket prices were per section? I know there will be a price hike this upcoming season but wanted to gage roughly what prices each section is such as 138 $185 per ticket etc etc. 

Hoping to get some tickets to attend a game with the family this year, anyone who has bought on the presale before do they open up all the available tickets and its a first come first served or is it usually only certain sections. 

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Have to say the stadium is going to be rocking this year. Ticket prices are going to be expensive on the secondary market. Hopefully that discourages visiting fans from showing up.

In regards to visiting fans I Doubt it. TIckets for "good" teams sell for a premium.  For the last 10 years there was a fire sale for our tickets, it will now be on par.

Tickets in upper prime (black section) are currently sellinng for 150 a seat for season tickets. Below is what they were previously selling for . It's about a 50 percent increase. 
Screenshot_20220815-190740_Drive.thumb.jpg.76cf94c2e3ee66e0b82fd423ad1427aa.jpg
Do you know this because your a STH? Did they only give an update on that section for you.

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Looking at this old Twitter thread people mentioned a code being needed for visa card holders and folk were unsure how to obtain, any idea how to sign up to get a code for this year?Screenshot_2023-04-29-07-22-24-345_com.twitter.android.jpg

I think your best way is to call the jets and see exactly what is avail.

with rodgers, everything has changed and demand will be high.

if they are selling single game tickets, my guess is they will be upper corners which are sometimes a tough sell.

I think the days of cheap gameday tickets and cheap secondary are gone fir a year or two.

good luck

14 hours ago, Tezza said:

Does anyone have a chart or guide for the 2022 season for what the ticket prices were per section? I know there will be a price hike this upcoming season but wanted to gage roughly what prices each section is such as 138 $185 per ticket etc etc. 

Hoping to get some tickets to attend a game with the family this year, anyone who has bought on the presale before do they open up all the available tickets and its a first come first served or is it usually only certain sections. 

Up until last year Jets always announced season ticket cost for each section at the stadium but this year they didn't announce the prices yet. I called them last week and they told me Upper Prime season tickets are now $1500 and I need to commit to 2 years if I want to buy them. 

Also they said only thing they offer at the Upper Bowl is Upper Prime seats. They aren't selling season tickets for the remainder of the Upper Deck if you are a new customer. 

16 hours ago, Maxman said:

Witness relocation.

Bringing up sar made me look at the psl resale market.

gotta say it is no longer Pennie’s on the dollar.

now I know you can ask whatever you want - sale price matters and that I do not see avail - however, on avg I would say asking is in the 40 - 50% range.

rodgers effect?

really wish sar was around - he would truly be gold in some of these threads

16 hours ago, Maxman said:

Witness relocation.

15 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Last thing I heard was he couldn’t renew the lease on his 2004 BMW 3series and had to move back in his mom’s basement living off staled pretzels and bagel bites. 

sincerely curious since the dude was such a fixture here. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Last thing I heard was he couldn’t renew the lease on his 2004 BMW 3series and had to move back in his mom’s basement living off staled pretzels and bagel bites. 

I told you that in confidence.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Tezza said:

Do you know this because your a STH? Did they only give an update on that section for you.

Other posterss said that's what they were offering for non psl season tickets.  No other sections in UD is available for season tickets