Here's my Top 20 Prospects for the Jets in the 4th round

Joey Fisher - OT - Shepherd, small school developmental guy 6'4", 292 needs to add a bit of weight but his pro day workouts for bench (40 reps), 40 yard dash and 10 yard slits would have been best of all olineman at the combine.

Keaton Mitchell - RB - East Carolina , small RB but very productive and super fast. (4.37) can also return kicks and can catch.

For needs, imo we really need a LB and a Safety, just thin position groups imo.

We will have to pay more attention to udfa as well this year due to our lack of picks

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, GreenReaper said:

Blake Freeland very quick and athletic.  A good swing tackle prospect.  Not ready to start this year.  Maybe year 2 or 3 though.

Tyler Scott is athletic and explosive.  A deep threat.  Can track the ball well downfield.  

Maybe Jacquelin Roy in the 5th round as a run stuffing DT.

Outstanding. Sow what you reap!  Love Blake. Dude is a manster.  Has all the measurables to be dominate. And Scott very well could be the steal of the draft. Very unique skill set. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I don’t know anything about him except what I just read but the Pitt running back sounds like a good choice for the Jets and we can use more depth. And btw look at the Pitt history at that one position pretty awesome 

We have more than enuf.  Breece and Bam and Carter are way more than efuf.  We just have way to many positions to upgrade.  

Adetomiwa Adebawore (DE)
Noah Sewell (LB)
Henry To'o'To'o (LB)
Mohamoud Diabate (LB)
Kelee Ringo (CB)
Clark Phillips III (CB)
Jason Taylor II (S)
Brandon Joseph (S)

Andrei Iosivas (WR)
Brayden Willis (TE/FB)
Jake Witt (OT)
Hunter Luepke (FB)

Both Old Dominion prospects:
Nick Saldiveri (RT)
Zack Kuntz (TE)

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Kelee Ringo.  Move him to safety.  He is a ballhawk.  I thought it was nuts when people had him as a top 3 CB in this class, but 4th round and move him to safety, I think he would be a great pick.   Value meeting need.

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, Sarge4Tide said:

We pick 10th.  Way more than 10 good players on the board.  Jets are in a position to go best player available.  Who knows what their board looks like?

I love the Northwestern DT but he might be 1st off the board tomorrow.  I love LSU WR Boutte, but he has an injury history and his stock is plummeting, but if he is healthy, he's awesome.  Also LOVE LOVE LOVE the Pitt RB, but do we need a RB?  There is value for us at DT, WR, RB, and Safety

1. Adetomiwa Adebawore DT NORTHWESTERN ★★★★★
  2. Kelee Ringo CB GEORGIA ★★★★★
  3. Kayshon Boutte WR LSU ★★★★★ (injury concerns)
  4. Tyler Scott WR CINCINNATI ★★★★
  5. Israel Abanikanda RB PITTSBURGH ★★★★
  6. Dawand Jones OT OHIO STATE ★★★★
  7. Jakorian Bennett CB MARYLAND ★★★
  8. Blake Freeland OT BYU ★★★
  9. Jaquelin Roy DT LSU ★★★
  10. A.T. Perry WR WAKE FOREST ★★★
  11. Parker Washington WR PENN STATE ★★★
  12. Henry To'o'To'o LB ALABAMA ★★★
  13. Antonio Johnson S TEXAS A&M ★★
  14. JL Skinner S BOISE STATE ★★
  15. Cameron Young  DT MISSISSIPPI STATE ★★
  16. Owen Pappoe LB AUBURN ★★
  17. Anthony Johnson Jr. S IOWA STATE ★★
  18. Terell Smith  CB MINNESOTA ★★
  19. Clark Phillips III  CB UTAH ★★
  20. Zach Evans RB MISSISSIPPI ★★
  21. Roschon Johnson RB TEXAS ★★

Is there a story out on Adebawore? Shocked he's still on the board. Took Boutte in the 3rd for the Falcons in our mock..in addition to injuries, seems like possible attitude issue. Basically blew off his pro day. Frreland and Roy are interesting. One guy to keep an eye on is Nick Saldiveri OT/G from Old Dominion. 

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Tyler Scott, Dawand Jones 

Scott, Yes.  But do you really think Jones has the movement skills we look for in a tackle.  I think a guy like Saldiveri from Old Dominion would be a better fit for our offense.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, section314 said:

Is there a story out on Adebawore? Shocked he's still on the board. Took Boutte in the 3rd for the Falcons in our mock..in addition to injuries, seems like possible attitude issue. Basically blew off his pro day. Frreland and Roy are interesting. One guy to keep an eye on is Nick Saldiveri OT/G from Old Dominion. 

He dropped in our draft because our spreadsheet had him ranked at like 400, and people overlooked him.  Maybe some GMs set their draft boards by the JN mock.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Lith said:

I don't see Jones as a realistic pick for us.  We like athletic linemen who can move.  That is not Jones.  Similar size as Becton, but Becton could move pretty well.  I would be shocked if we took Jones. 

Just looking how the draft fell last night, I would not be surprised if we took a safety.  Its a need for us and guys like Antonio Johnson from A&M, Chris Smith, JL Skinner as well as Ringo could be nice fits for us, it is a huge need with a clear path to the field this season.  A 4th round OT is not likely to see the field this year barring another injury riddles season like the last one.

Agree on Jones completely. he's a 70's 80's type of guy, not in today 's NFL. DJ has been saying since this process started in January that Ringo projects as a S as you mentioned. 

12 minutes ago, Lith said:

I don't see Jones as a realistic pick for us.  We like athletic linemen who can move.  That is not Jones.  Similar size as Becton, but Becton could move pretty well.  I would be shocked if we took Jones. 

Just looking how the draft fell last night, I would not be surprised if we took a safety.  Its a need for us and guys like Antonio Johnson from A&M, Chris Smith, JL Skinner as well as Ringo could be nice fits for us, it is a huge need with a clear path to the field this season.  A 4th round OT is not likely to see the field this year barring another injury riddles season like the last one.

I like Johnson and I don’t know where they will go but Jay Ward and Jamie Robinson are good Football players who I think could find a role on the team especially on ST’s year 1.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Lith said:

Kelee Ringo.  Move him to safety.  He is a ballhawk.  I thought it was nuts when people had him as a top 3 CB in this class, but 4th round and move him to safety, I think he would be a great pick.   Value meeting need.

I like Ringo but he not moving to S.  Jets do need some insurance though at CB and he is probably BPA regardless of position right now.  Someone will take him before Jets get to pick I think.

45 minutes ago, section314 said:

They must be using the JN mock spreadsheet where Tomi is buried down at the bottom.  I expect him to be among the 1st 5-6 off today.    

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

I like Johnson and I don’t know where they will go but Jay Ward and Jamie Robinson are good Football players who I think could find a role on the team especially on ST’s year 1.

I missed your 3 second pop-in to the zoom yesterday .  Damn. So depressing. Like missing a solar eclipse or the northern lights.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, JiF said:

Lmfao I had like 3 pop ins maybe 30 seconds total haha 

I was offline from 8pm to 10 ish.  Grandkids in the house. Hopped back in and there were only 2 people left.  

Some really good discussion in there I missed.  But the spark notes version helped.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I was offline from 8pm to 10 ish.  Grandkids in the house. Hopped back in and there were only 2 people left.  

Some really good discussion in there I missed.  But the spark notes version helped.

Have my oldest grandchild's  1st Communion today. He makes it at 11;30, so will be checking in much later.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Maynard13 said:

We have more than enuf.  Breece and Bam and Carter are way more than efuf.  We just have way to many positions to upgrade.  

This wasn't the case last year when after Breece went down production from running game much lower. And that had a lot to do with the ineffectiveness of the offense. As for Bam look at his stats he was ineffective. If we don't draft a RB I'm sure they will sign somebody as an UFA. 

• Upvote 1

OT DAWAND JONES

Dawand Jones was a potential first-round pick, but he remains on the board after Day 2. Reports were that his pro day put off personnel people in a big way. He didn’t step on the scales, looked significantly heavier than he had been at the scouting combine and seems to have teams concerned about his work ethic and weight management. Jones may have taken himself from being a potential first-round starter into a Day 3 roll of the dice.

• Upvote 2