The Call: Joe Tippmann Finds Out He's a New York Jet

Very cool video!  Thanks for sharing. 

It did make we wonder - The players and their families wait for the phone to ring during the draft.  I wonder if the phone ever rings, then they pick up, only to realize it's a telemarketing phone call?

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, freestater said:

Zach Wilson hearing all the excited talk about "you know who the quarterback is, right?"

Sad Peanuts GIF

Sounds like Woody’s getting ahead of himself. I’m sure the QB job will be an open competition just like the center position. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Xtina said:

So cringe. I bet he greets everyone that way now. Did anyone count he was behind the push to get Rodgers? 

I really wonder how JD and the other guys in the FO/coaching staff can sit across from Woody Johnson and listen to a single thing he says its absolutely atrocious how dumb he sounds.  No wonder we had to have people like Macagnan and Idzik as our GM.

• Upvote 1

I really wonder how JD and the other guys in the FO/coaching staff can sit across from Woody Johnson and listen to a single thing he says its absolutely atrocious how dumb he sounds.  No wonder we had to have people like Macagnan and Idzik as our GM.

He’s from a different era. When the crazy rich would buy a sports team and give it to their least talented son to occupy him. Nowadays it’s so hard to get a franchise it doesn’t really happen anymore. We need him to sell

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app