Draft coverage this year

Usually, I find myself irritated by the draft coverage.  Have tired of the ESPN stuff, NFL network tends to be where I go.  This year, I am watching online with the NFL Network, where they had Bucky Brooks paired with Lance Zierlein on Day 1... they were pretty stiff.  Bucky moved out on Day 2, and Cynthia Frelund jumped in.  Must say, she knows her stuff, and adds some playfulness to Lance, who knows his stuff.  Thought their coverage has been outstanding.    Thoughts?

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

ESPN is unwatchable in almost every aspect of sports. Actually physically hurts me that they picked up the hockey playoffs. 

NFL network coverage was way easier to watch so far this year. 

Havent tuned in for 1 second of it. Totally unwatchable. 100%  dedicated to Jets 24/7 with Ryan @Blah! Blah! Blah!,  @Green Bean and Matt O'Leary. Knowledgable, entertaining, funny. True fans 

33 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

ESPN is unwatchable in almost every aspect of sports. Actually physically hurts me that they picked up the hockey playoffs. 

NFL network coverage was way easier to watch so far this year. 

NFL Network was better but Eisen has jumped the shark I find him extremely annoying these days.