Jets and Bills front office finally wake up...

It wasn't long before many Jets and Bills fans went at it in their fandom of who has the better super star QB. Images of Josh Allen and Aaron Rodgers dicing up secondaries and avoiding the pass rush invigorated even the most stale of fans in the New York media... But what many of us forgot in this beautiful sport that we call football, is something all of our grandfather's told us was important. The offensive line... Both franchises took interior offensive lineman early and in particular offensive lineman that were known for their physicality.  They then took offensive lineman later who some consider steals in Carter Warren and Nick Broeker.       

Generations of watching Joe Morris Curtis Martin and Thurman Thomas should not just remind us of great memories but bring our fandom in check to how important the big men up front truly are...

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3

23 minutes ago, Kelly to Allen no huddle said:

It wasn't long before many Jets and Bills fans went at it in their fandom of who has the better super star QB. Images of Josh Allen and Aaron Rodgers dicing up secondaries and avoiding the pass rush invigorated even the most stale of fans in the New York media... But what many of us forgot in this beautiful sport that we call football, is something all of our grandfather's told us was important. The offensive line... Both franchises took interior offensive lineman early and in particular offensive lineman that were known for their physicality.  They then took offensive lineman later who some consider steals in Carter Warren and Nick Broeker.       

Generations of watching Joe Morris Curtis Martin and Thurman Thomas should not just remind us of great memories but bring our fandom in check to how important the big men up front truly are...

as of now the bills are the reigning champions of the afc east. i really look forward to seeing the jets compete against them this year. we were bale to beat them with zach wilson last year somehow. it's going to be an interesting year with the dolphins also looking like a strong team (although tua is one concussion away from being a cucumber). and even though the pats seem to have fallen back.....you can just never really count bellichick out. thwe afc east is looking like one of, if not the strongest division in football. its going to be a battle

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

as of now the bills are the reigning champions of the afc east. i really look forward to seeing the jets compete against them this year. we were bale to beat them with zach wilson last year somehow. it's going to be an interesting year with the dolphins also looking like a strong team (although tua is one concussion away from being a cucumber). and even though the pats seem to have fallen back.....you can just never really count bellichick out. thwe afc east is looking like one of, if not the strongest division in football. its going to be a battle

Dolphins ignored the oline 

• Thumb Down 1

@Kelly to Allen no huddle

Since you arr confused by my post, let me make it clear to you. This is a Jets NG. The only time we give a crap about the Bills is the approximately  6 or 7 hours a year we play them during the season and if we are fortunate  enough to get in the playoffs and meet them again there. We just had our draft. A lot of us are interested in players we drafted. We know what positions they play and the last thing we care about is hearing about them when referencing the Bills.  I truly hope every player the Bills drafted is out of the league by year 3. 

Hope this clears things up. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

@Kelly to Allen no huddle

Since you arr confused by my post, let me make it clear to you. This is a Jets NG. The only time we give a crap about the Bills is the approximately  6 or 7 hours a year we play them during the season and if we are fortunate  enough to get in the playoffs and meet them again there. We just had our draft. A lot of us are interested in players we drafted. We know what positions they play and the last thing we care about is hearing about them when referencing the Bills.  I truly hope every player the Bills drafted is out of the league by year 3. 

Hope this clears things up. 

Do you think Warren can beat out McDonald's Beckton?

I enjoy the number one  at McDonald's ...

• Thumb Down 1