Aaron Rodgers on being a Jet "It's been a dream... been pinching myself every day"

13 minutes ago, rayzor said:

skip to the end.

Thank you....

Man, the Dude LOOKS and SOUNDS HAPPY FOR REAL.... not like some of those interviews in GB.......

Wow...

I also thought what he said about GW was key and he also mentioned ZW, Saleh and so many other ...... just sweet

• Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

If this doesn't Fire You Up, I don't know what WILL!!!!

It also puts to lie at some level who this guy is, cause the projected image AR would never do this!

LET'S GO JETS!!

This does not fire me up, it doesn’t even move the needle.

Win a division 

Win a playoff game 

Win a superbowl 

If there is one thing I learned in life that I can say is 100% true if nothing else.  Words mean jack sh*t.  Your actions and what you actually do/accomplish is all I care about.

You know like the red faced guy who had a lot of stupid sh*t to say, but his actions were pretty damn good so **** words.

SHOW ME!

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 4
  • WTF? 2
  • Ugh 2
  • More Ugh 2

10 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

This does not fire me up, it doesn’t even move the needle.

Win a division 

Win a playoff game 

Win a superbowl 

If there is one thing I learned in life that I can say is 100% true if nothing else.  Words mean jack sh*t.  Your actions and what you actually do/accomplish is all I care about.

You know like the red faced guy who had a lot of stupid sh*t to say, but his actions were pretty damn good so **** words.

SHOW ME!

So does the above mean that Aaron can't be happy to be a Jet and to be here in the NY Metropolitan area?  Aaron is happy.  And most Jets fans are happy that he is.  OK by me.  I'll save my rant if he doesn't start winning this fall.  Meanwhile, enjoy the ride.  

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Dcat said:

So does the above mean that Aaron can't be happy to be a Jet and to be here in the NY Metropolitan area?  Aaron is happy.  And most Jets fans are happy that he is.  OK by me.  I'll save my rant if he doesn't start winning this fall.  Meanwhile, enjoy the ride.  

I’m not Aaron Rodgers I don’t have 500 million dollars if he isn’t happy he can **** off.

I’m a miserable Jets fan SHOW ME, or hook me up with some of that loot then you don’t have to show me sh*t that will make me happy.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Just now, Lupz27 said:

I’m not Aaron Rodgers I don’t have 500 million dollars if he isn’t happy he can **** off.

I’m a miserable Jets fan SHOW ME, or hook me up with some of that loot then you don’t have to show me sh*t that will make me happy.

You are going to have a very long summer.  Personally, I think it's better to enjoy the ride.  But we need guys like you to hold the fort for us.  Thank You, sir, for your sacrifices.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Dcat said:

You are going to have a very long summer.  Personally, I think it's better to enjoy the ride.  But we need guys like you to hold the fort for us.  Thank You, sir, for your sacrifices.

Long summer?  I haven’t paid much attention to the Jets since they drafted Wilson.

I won’t be paying attention this summer either.

Will check in during training camp.

Look at my activity here it’s way down my amount of give a ****s is relatively gone.

With all that said I’d love for the Jets to change all that.  But it won’t change until they SHOW ME, and they Can’t until September.  So no my summer will be just fine bud.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • More Ugh 1

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

Did McAfee ask him about his thoughts on the draft? I’d love to get some feedback from Rogers on McDonald in the first, the center from Wisconsin, the running back from pit, especially.

happy homer simpson GIFSorry kemosabe. Wish i could tell you, but listening to Macafee talk makes me want to put bullets in my face.

I admit I am one who always says SHOW ME, but after watching that interview, how can anyone not be completely psyched for this season? I have to keep repeating to myself: "Aaron Rodgers is my QB". I like how much he seems to like being here - so far. I think he might have taken some of those "vitamins" before that interview LOL, but as another poster so eloquently put it, Rodgers seems like an abused spouse getting out of an abusive relationship. I expect him to be absolutely amazing this season. Aaron Rodgers is my QB. Unbelievable.

• Upvote 3